View RSS Feed

gracie7

It's hard to wait around for something/someone

Rate this Entry
You can try to ignore what it is that you want. You can think of reasons why you should wait a little longer, why now is not the right time to act. But you'll always be on edge.

You can't really get it out of your head. It's not in there anyway. It's in your heart. It's in your being.

When you think the desire is gone or has been replaced, the smallest reminder of your desire sends it hurtling back to the forefront of your mind, making your head spin.

You can't ignore it because a part of you has committed to this idea, this dream.

It's harder to give up on this dream than it is to just dream about it, it maybe happening one day because you KNOW it's everything you want and why would you risk never discovering what wonders hide on the top shelf if you don't find a way up there to see for yourself?

It's hard to wait around for something
you know might never happen; but it's harder to give up
when you know it's everything you want.

Updated 10-11-2016 at 06:53 AM by gracie7

Categories
Love , Gracie's thoughts

Comments

I understand you very well. My hobby is everything related to sports. This is where perseverance and patience are important. I often make sports predictions for a long time. Sometimes it comes in handy for me here - https://melbet.org/ I learned from my personal experience that you should never show too much emotion. This is how you get the perfect fit.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top