View RSS Feed

gracie7

Blank Space XIV

Rate this Entry
  • Letting it out is better than holding it in. Letting it simmer and be consumed by the thoughts of what if.
  • I feel bad for liking a person now because every time that I will like a person, the feelings aren't mutual.
  • Happiness won’t teach you how to be happy, sadness will.
  • Like salt into an open wound you poured into my life, and all I could think was damn, this is going to hurt like hell.
  • The world does stuff to you, but your life is determined by how you react to this stuff.
  • I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
  • I need more happy days, less problems.My heart is alive because of your love.
  • My only relationship goal is to be with someone who motivates me to become a better person and show me the potential I don’t see in myself.
  • YOU make MY smile bigger. YOU make MY eyes shine brighter. YOU are the reason for MY laughter. YOU are always in MY heart and mind. Veygah ra!
  • Naguol lagi ka sa curfew? Height ra man nimu ang minor. Ang nawng kay pang gor!
  • Asa ang MAS SAKIT... Ang BREAK UP o ang PAGKAPILDI sa imung KANDIDATO?
  • Naguol lagi ka sa Liquor Ban? Lain imung hubog. Hubog shorts. Hubog panty man.
  • Na BONG BONG MARCOS nka? Kanang ig mata nimu, GIPULIHAN NA KA.
  • If I had a flower for every time you made me smile and laugh I'd have a garden to walk in forever.
  • Everything you've been through was preparation for where you are right now, and where you can be tomorrow.
  • Learn to appreciate small efforts.
  • I'm grateful to God that I met you! You make me happy, and if you let me - I will spend the rest of my life making you feel the same way..❤️
  • I love with all my heart, I don't know how to love in parts..
  • Everyone has scars, we just don't always wear them on the outside.
  • Some people only hate you because they don't like the fact that other people love you.
  • Happiness comes from within, don't wait for someone to make you happy - learn to be happy on your own and everything else will follow.
  • Those random text messages that makes your heart melt.♥
  • I like people with emotional and intellectual depth, people that speak with passion from their inner twisted mind.
  • Life is easier when you aren't complaining, worrying or stressing about bullshit.
  • It's better to have nobody, than to have someone who is half there, or doesn't want to be there.
  • Be with someone who won't stay mad on you, who can't stand not talking to you, and who's afraid of losing you.
  • It's good being strong, but it sucks when people know you're strong and they think that makes it okay to hurt you.
  • Single and in a relationship are just titles. Your heart determines your true relationship status.
  • Enjoy the little things in life, because one day, you'll look back and realize that they were actually big things.
  • No one has the right to judge you. They might have heard your stories, but they didn’t feel what you were going through.
  • Life is tough, you just have to learn to take it day by day and have faith that in the end, everything is gonna be okay.

Updated 05-11-2016 at 06:03 AM by gracie7

Categories
Love , Gracie's thoughts

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top