View RSS Feed

madame_zee

Why I, madame_Zee, am Locking my Selling Threads here at Istorya...

Rate this Entry
First and foremost I would like to thank all my buyers in the month of January, I will be updating my thread with the previous orders along with a post of Top 3 Bestsellers of January for ORAL Glutathione Supplements only... as for injectables TATIONIL easily gets the #1 spot though lately I have already acquired other injectables(yes, very busy taking pictures and editing them)... speaking of which I offer mine the lowest because I get a great deal from my supplier back in Manila, we have a good business relationship spanning for more than a year now hence she gives me a good price for Tationil even if I just buy 1 box from her so that I can also be competitive with Manila pricing. She also actually supplies to alot of online resellers in Manila, she also performs IV glutathione sessions to her own buyers as well. That is how confident we are of our TATIONIL being 100% GENUINE AND AUTHENTIC. I myself got to use a few vials of it, and go no adverse reaction from it... there's no "low" or "high" quality of Tationil... just a GENUINE one... If I were selling fake I would have been hospitalized ages ago for severe infection since any IV medicine/supplementation goes directly to our bloodstream hence affecting the body's system immediately!

Speaking of being competitive with Manila pricing, the very reason why I came out in posting and finally selling supplements here in Cebu and especially in Istorya is because I pity how Cebuanos were/are being ripped off of their hard earned money with OVERPRICED products... some of which turned/turns out to be fake!!! I've been a member here since March (check my status) and I just couldn't believe my eyes. If you're into online purchasing and do thorough research you can see how huge the mark-ups were to even NON-BFAD items!!! I know some are willing to pay the price for security especially if it means a Meet-up/pick up can be arranged. But some were further ripped off and ended up dismayed to find out later they got fake items. Now how did they end up with fake items? The obvious number one reason is ALOT of resellers are joining the bandwagon of selling GLUTATHIONE since its the TREND now and a hot demand, nothing wrong with that really I mean that is basic business and economics, SUPPLYING to a DEMAND. The downfall came is that they didn't take the BASIC Seller's RESPONSIBILITY further of studying the products they sell that well to the point of knowing where it came from and how to know if its genuine especially when Manila's black market started to pick up on this trend as well and started to make pirated ones of bestselling brands. All over Binondo, Quiapo, Divisoria, Tutuban, and Recto fake glutathione brands were sold very cheap - a huge indication already. But these fakers took it a step further by going online and selling them matching Standard Retail Prices initially then slowly decreasing the price if you buy in bulk making it very tempting for alot of consumers/resellers to buy from them. If you're not familiar with the product to begin with, all the more you are at lost...

Like I said in my first post, I've been FIRST an end user/consumer/user of the products I posted here so I can vouch for their authenticity. If still in doubt, I usually teach my customers how to distinguish fake from original, I take my time and give free brochures whenever I can to further their understanding of how especially glutathione works. I am here more for the SERVICE and not for the profit, hence the LOW pricing. To prove this point further, I PAID for my membership here not in hopes of buying your trust but just to show that I'm no in-the-trend-seller here. I will still be here even if another new skin whitening wonder will be discovered. I believe in my products and will stand by them.

I may be selling an armful of different glutathione brands (as confusing it may sometime gets for consumers), but THERE ARE STILL A HANDFUL OF OTHER GLUTATHIONE BRANDS I HAVE TRIED GOT DISSAPOINTED WITH THEM THAT I END UP NOT PATRONIZING THEM ALL THE MORE BELIEVE IN AND HENCE NOT SELLING THEM because I simply don't recommend them to anyone. Others here are selling it, therefore I respect their biz by not saying anything. Other brands I don't bother to add in my inventory even when I got to sample it is due to fact they are easily available in the local drugstore and its pricing is hard to beat.

I invested in also getting a good cameraphone, painstakingly took pictures of my products AT HAND, make my own graphics/ads, and do own research and encoding. I DO NOT practice simple COPY and PASTE from other SELLER's pictures and infos because I respect the hardwork, effort and time they dedicated in making them unlike some resellers here. I also know how important it is to show and assure consumers that what I advertise ARE ON HAND 98% of the time WITH ME hence TAKING MY OWN PHOTOS of the products and showing these very same photos with my own watermark.

Now eventhough I HIGHLY VALUE TRANSPARENCY and INTERACTION, regrettably I'll be locking my threads more so now because I feel er- "harrassed". When I finally came out with cheaper prices some resellers became inactive in bumping their own selling thread, most probably ashamed that they placed such huge "patong" (mark-up). But when some interested potential clients posts their questions in MY OWN thread - they get PMs/text messages from these resellers with their offers too... in other words, LEECHING and HITCHING ON MY THREAD... Kapoy na (Its Tiring), I've challenged their prices in the first place coz I'm here thinking of service first and foremost the least is profit, I played it clean by making my own thread editing my own pictures... Monopoly wasn't my intention, I was just hoping you'd start to give more service to consumers by joining in the competition by LOWERING YOUR OWN PRICE. Sure i could have easily PM'd or text messaged too their clients in their threads but I respected it and left it alone, trusting people's own intelligence and basically i just love the Golden Rule and practice, Do Unto Others as Others would Do Unto You...

But now some are taking a different turn, even to the point of bashing the products I carry just to make their own sales! why don't you finally update your thread showing that you can lower your price??!!! why hitch in mine?? you think you're the only one who can play that game now?

Dear clients, again I am sorry to lock my thread wherein you cannot post anymore in this thread, BUT YOU CAN STILL CONTACT ME for your questions, orders, and concerns either thru:
PM (personal message here in Istorya)
text message (+63917 746 3564 - globe network)
call (267 7813)
email me: madame_zee@yahoo.com

I'm locking my selling threads to avoid other resellers taking advantage of my post, harrassing MY potential clients with their barage of offers, others advertising by posting on my thread or posting irrelevant messages etc...I'm doing this to protect my clients and other newbies so I highly encourage you to contact me, Zee, directly.. Thank you...

Updated 02-11-2009 at 02:06 PM by madame_zee

Categories
Uncategorized

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top