View RSS Feed

kat5252

My Latest Fascination (The Magic Speaker)

Rate this Entry

I've always been a sucker for cheap and unique stuff or items that hasn't been spread out in malls or any stores yet. There's just something with being the first of your friends to own such an amazing thing. I love bragging about it and I can't help but give them an evil grin when showing them how it works.

Lately I've stumble into something-- a mobile speaker/amplifier. I'm not really into this stuff, I don't usually listen to music when I'm away or travelling. While most people have their headphones and mp3 players ready when going somewhere, I just keep my phone to myself and only use it for sending important messages.

What caught my attention is the ability of this device to amplify a sound without configuring you mobile's Bluetooth or WiFi functionality. Just place it on top and poof! The audio or music sounds a thousand way better!

Of course my first move was check it out here on istorya.net. Unfortunately for me, no one seems to be selling this stuff so I eventually searched for it on other online shops. Still I got zero results for this or maybe I just didn't use the right keywords. Anyway, as impulsive as I am, I ordered it from the manufacturer myself or from where I first saw a picture of this item.

And here's a picture of the actual box.

The item has a built-in battery and is chargeable using a usb connection to a computer. I've used it a lot of times and even forgot to turn the power off for about 3hrs yesterday. I'm still not sure when I'll be recharging it since it looks like it still has a lot of power to give off.

And that's the story of my latest fascination. Can't help smiling whenever I use it.

Updated 02-26-2013 at 07:23 PM by kat5252

Categories
Cool Stuff

Comments

wow. where did you bought it? i'd love to have one. i wonder how much that cost.
    wow, cool addition to my gadgets. it looks like solidly built.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anj1991
    wow. where did you bought it? i'd love to have one. i wonder how much that cost.
    Just another item from China
    cool!!! i'd like to have one...
    wow thats one cool gadget I see I best fit on my cheap samsung galaxy note cheers!
    nice one kat. but I think my speaker made from an empty pringles container sound way better and a thousand times cheaper. just saying

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top