View RSS Feed

Simply angel_brey...

Dream entry #1

Rate this Entry
You visited me in my dreams last night...I couldn't recognize your face but all it left me we're feelings...feelings of love and longing...

For a moment there, I was dumbstruck coz I didn't know you...not a clue of who you are...just a silhouette I just couldn't put my finger on and a feeling of some sort of emptiness inside that lingered in that moment... "I couldn't recognize you!" That was what bugged me from the start but then you came close and right away in that instant it was as if I knew you...a memory I must have erased or a memory I wanted to forget...and in that moment, all I ever uttered to you was "I'm sorry (for forgetting you)." The reason so, I could not remember...

You forgave and took me in your arms with tears flowing through my eyes though I didn't really know why I felt that way...All I knew in that moment was that familiar feeling of being with someone I love...someone I long for...and someone I trusted my soul to...I guess that was you...and in that moment I was holding you, I knew deep inside that I felt safe, I felt whole knowing I was with you...someone I love...

But like all dreams, it all comes to an end..to a halt...where you open your eyes and the love you had was gone in a blink of an eye and that no matter how much I wanna stay in that slumber, in that perfect moment with you, I couldn't go back anymore no matter how hard I try...

All I have left now are questions...Was that just a dream or a resonance of a soul who also longs for the love I have to offer? Was that someone I know or once knew or maybe that someone truly meant for me who in some way is trying to reach me through my dreams?

Whatever or whoever that was, I know deep inside my heart, I loved the feeling it left me even if it was just for one short moment...one short moment when I knew I had someone who loved me and made me feel whole...

Until I see you again in my dreams my dear prince...I shall await for you in every moment I slumber and in my waking hours, I shall but find you maybe someday and somehow already clearly put a face on that silhouette that I can only remember...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top