View RSS Feed

feland

Amoebiasis: Often mistaken as normal Diarrhea but Deadly

Rate this Entry
Please allow me to share my personal experience and serve as a warning to other people specially to mothers on which they usually assumed that their infant children are having diarrhea's due to the appearance of milk teeth and realized when its too late already.

Here is the account of my experience for a period of 5 days: Full Details: http://healthfeland.blogspot.com/201...as-normal.html
Tags: amoebiasis
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My mother went through it, too. It was not easy...

Thanks for sharing...
    Quote Originally Posted by shey0811
    My mother went through it, too. It was not easy...

Thanks for sharing...
    your welcome....
    Oh,,i had and have one...Yup, when gisakitan na ko adtu na time sa tiyan, and hilanat, i knew sumthing was wrong. Nag-search dayun sa net and tantananan,,"amoebiasis", i even read how to diagnose it, before heading to the doctor...Guess what, the doctor's prescription was kulang according to what i read..There's like pang-finishing nga medication after maulian naka but wala gi-describe sa doc..Well i followed my doc but naa naku doubt nuon niya....
    Quote Originally Posted by jadamat
    Oh,,i had and have one...Yup, when gisakitan na ko adtu na time sa tiyan, and hilanat, i knew sumthing was wrong. Nag-search dayun sa net and tantananan,,"amoebiasis", i even read how to diagnose it, before heading to the doctor...Guess what, the doctor's prescription was kulang according to what i read..There's like pang-finishing nga medication after maulian naka but wala gi-describe sa doc..Well i followed my doc but naa naku doubt nuon niya....
    mao ba unsa man na ang pang-finishing unta
    I had this when I was young. This cost me to lose a lot of weight. I used to be so chubby. Good thing my mom is so quick in bringing me to the doctor.

It's really not the amoebiasis that can kill. It's the severe dehydration that will cause the death that's why, even in normal diarrhea, it's important to rehydrate. It's not that good really to stop the body from bowel movement since this is the normal reaction of the body to remove the bacteria/virus present in the GI.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top