View RSS Feed

Simply angel_brey...

A letter I once wrote...

Rate this Entry
I used to write a whole lot of letters to the ones I love and for years I have kept them! Rummaging through my big tin can of letters & diaries (Yes and I mean big Danish cookie tin box) through the years, I bumped into a letter I wrote for someone way back years or so ago and here it goes…something I just wanna share! Some parts, I credit it to a Youtube video I saw before but most of the words here are mostly mine! Enjoy! Ehhehe

Dear Someone,

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they’ll love you back…Some people are just not meant to be in your life, no matter how much you want them to be…

For a few times, I hugged & kissed you goodbye like it’s nothing…but deep inside my heart, all I wanted to do is cling on to you FOREVER!

I used to smile of the thought that in a way, YOU were mine and I was yours and the times we spent together both happy and sad would never end and we would always fight for it, for each other…Partners, just as we said before…I move, you move, we’re compatible, just as everybody else observed of you & me…

But now, I can’t even smile and say your name at the same time without tears flowing down my cheeks, heart slumped and broken…

As much as I LOVE YOU, I have to say Goodbye…Coz I know you would be happier if I let you go…

I’m sorry if I made you cry or hurt you in any way… I’m sorry if tears fell from your eyes…But know this that for every tear you shed, two fell from mine…

Missing you isn’t the hardest part…Knowing I once had you and we we’re happy in every little but sweet moments together is what breaks my heart…

I’ll never forget the times we once shared…And I’ll always remember how much you once cared for me telling me every day to drive safe going to school, to take my lunch already, to drive safe going home, to take my dinner already even if you knew I didn’t eat dinner anymore, to say goodnight and have a pleasant dream and most of all, though only for a couple of times, you told me you loved me…something I craved so much but you said that it would be better to tell someone you love them and mean it than saying it always but had no sense at all…And yes, I understood coz it does make sense but still I craved…

As of the moment, you may not understand what I am going through or how I am feeling or why I feel this way…But in time, some day, soon you will understand what loving someone means and is all about…

Now it’s over, it’s time to move on…
It’s never easy to see you turning back because the feeling is gone and I am no longer in your heart nor a part of your day…But I have to take the pain, that’s the least I can do for now, and cry all the way home coz I know it will never be the same again…The laughing, the crying, the supporting each other in every highs and lows and the love that was shared between us, I could never bring that back just as it was…
I know when you leave, when I leave, distance will keep us apart…But distance no matter how far, can’t change these feelings etched in my heart nor erase the memories I had of you which I wish I could erase to keep me from the pain I am feeling since the day you said good bye and left me all alone…

Just turn your head when you see me, I will understand…One day, I will be able to look you in the eye without feeling the pain I have caused you or the pain you have caused me…
I hope in time you will be happy as you call my name once again…

Happiness has already been too far for us…Right now, it’s even gone farther…But even if it’s near, I know it will be hard for us to get there since there never really was an US…Only YOU & ME!

I’m leaving you, letting you be since that is what you asked for and in my heart I am hoping that this will do you good…
I love you and always will…Still have but I have to let go now so goodbye…Take care always and know that I am just there somewhere down the road…

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top