View RSS Feed

Murmurs of a Dying Heart

It's Gonna be a Long Road Ahead...

Rate this Entry
Dearest,

There's always an end for all beginnings. This one's we've got has almost come to an end. I can see the end of the road now and there's no turning back.

It was a sweet walk, short but sweet.This is where we end, this is how we part. Your road's not going to be my road anymore.

It's time to take a new road where new beginnings begin.No one knows for sure how this road ends.Only this heart in me knows that this road we once had will always be carved in my memories and will still be there for always.

I can see sunsets now. They are indeed a marvelous thing of beauty, let's enjoy them while they last. They are just a splendid reminder that another day is done, another road has ended. Yet, just like the road's ending, it promises yet another beginning.

I am sorry for all the heartaches but I guess I have to go...It was never meant to be and I guess, perhaps, it'll never be meant to be. I am sorry.

I love you always- two weeks after forever.

MDT

Updated 10-09-2011 at 04:30 PM by dearlabe

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The memories remain fresh
    they beat with pulses of life
    of their own and they
    will transcend time and ages
    for my love for you will be
    carved in the space of time itself
    Godspeed mailove..
    you will always be a part of me
    two weeks after forever..
    Let the sun and the wind dry thy tears, let not the earth taste them no more.
    For even as the as four strong winds cease to blow, my heart will continue to beat so you can live.
    Updated 10-30-2011 at 01:26 PM by dearlabe
    I would love to be Ninang to your first born if ever. You seem to be characters of a classic tale of literature on Love.
    .. sad.. i hate goodbyes ..

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top