View RSS Feed

Hi Nikki Pee

"HI. PEDE MAKIGTEXTMATE?"

Rate this Entry
I have the most cluttered SMS life and have the most inconsistent digits in the whole of the universe. I've been changing my phone number for moreover 5 times a year till it went really irritating to my friends. Lame reasons like I-don't-wanna-communicate-with-my-ex or Hey-I-like-that-number-combination or simply, wa-lang-barato-man-ang-sim. HAHAHA.

Now, here came this I-wanna-move-on reason and want to change number to leave everything behind last May 3.. I changed digits before I joined this Young Life camp which I thought WOULD MAKE ME "LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND" AND MOVE ON.

Now to make the long rant short, I had this lesbian group mate who borrowed my phone because she needed to text her "best friend." Now when her best friend replied, I handed her the phone but she declined and told me that I'd be the one to reply.. And I was like, "Oh? Okay." Pero wa gud nako replyi. Why would I anyway? I have nothing to do with her best friend and I don't even know her. HAHAHA.

A day after the week-long camp, this unknown number texted a group message. Now I got pissed because I just changed digits then here came a stranger sending me nonsense. Here's how the conversation went to make it easier:

Ako: Kinsa ka?
Her: Before I answer that, close mo ni Rutchell?
Ako: Huh? Kinsa sa ka? Kaila ta?
Her: Bestfriend ko ni Rutchell. Close mo?
Ako: Di kaayo. Why man?
Her: Aw. Okay. Can I ask you a question?
Ako: Unsa man?
Her: Do you like Rutchell more than friends?
Ako: Sure oi. Ay na'g text nako kay di ta kaila.
Her: Ah malditahaa!
Ako: Wa man ko kaila nimo gud. Wa pajud ko kita nimo pag camp.
Her: Because honestly, she likes you.
Ako: Baaaang. K. Ayaw nag text nako.
Her: Ah.! Malditaha! Abi nako buotan ka. Igata nimo oi. Bitch ka. Arte!

Wa nako mureply. Instead I called Rutchell to tell her what was happening. I don't wanna confront her "best friend" because it would be too rude of me if I argue with someone I DO NOT KNOW.

After the talk with Rutchell, the girl texted me again..

Her: Bagaa jud nimo ug nawng oi! Nagpalaban pajud ka ni Rutchell? Salig ka naibog sha nimo? Lage daog naka! Nagbuwag nami. Enjoy mo.

I got speechless.. I knew then na uyab diay silang duha.. Phew. Nagsapot nako and can't help but replied..

Ako: Hehe. Maayo rasad nagbuwag namo kay maoy kaayo ng mag uyab mong duha na puros mo babay oi. Suko si Lord ana.
Her: Batia jud nimog batasan oi! Arte! Igat! Bitch! Abi nako edukada ka! Abi nako tarong ko nga taw!
Ako: Tarong man jud ko. Mao bitaw di ko makigtext anang wa ko kaila labi ng wa koi importanteng tuyo.

Bastaaaaa. Taas pa kaayo ning storyahaaa. Daghan pa kaayo sha'g hurtful words gipangtext. She even told me to erase both of their numbers, so I did without even thinking twice. But the still continued texting me group messages, nia mahulog na I kept asking them, "Who's this?" Nia kalitan lang ko'g reply ug pina bagsik nga text.

Hasola juuuuuud. Mao toh akong worst experience. Getting the wrong impression from people who wanted so much attention. I just don't feel like getting to know them through text. Especially to people I haven't met yet. :/ HASOLA JUUUUUUUUUUD. MAY GANI NAHUMAN NA. HHAHA. Because I CHANGED NUMBER AGAIN :/
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

wahahahaha!! dah! maldita!
    be careful next time
    hehe.. nalingaw kog basa dah..
    dai nikki, you're so pretty man gud, na S to siya nimo, labi na iyang ex naka like nimo

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top