View RSS Feed

splendid moonlight

another unsent (don't read if you're looking for a great blog entry)

Rate this Entry
K,

Of course someone will fall in love with you. Hey, I fell in love with you. In fact, someone might be falling in love with you as I speak (or write). She's falling in love with you faster than she likes to admit. And I wouldn't be surprised because "It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw".

--
Dearest T,

I'll never have you and you'll never have me. Even though sometimes we'd feel like kissing.

--
Jahbeonaddju,

I know you're a respected name somewhere. You're like this bear that people want to hug and run to for comfort. Your wisdom is immense and your heart pure, but I want my money back. Seriously.

Updated 05-19-2011 at 09:16 PM by splendid moonlight

Categories
Unsent

Comments

So sad about T. "I'll never have you and you'll never have me". How sad is that? I'm a sucker for happy-ever-afters. Sis, maybe murag Love In The Time of Cholera inyong story. When you're both 80 yrs old, you'll finally have each other.
    Updated 08-29-2012 at 03:13 AM by Dorothea
    Aaaaah! You're making me miss him, Dorothea!!! hehehe. They say a person has more than one soul mate. I'm apt to believe it is true. I'm just glad I met one of mine at a time when I most needed one.
    good good good, I like that! he served a purpose pud diay

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top