View RSS Feed

laagan_si_organizer

My ex-boyfriend Francis...is married!

Rate this Entry
I was at SM the other day. I was strolling and trying to look for a good charger for my iPod Nano (4th gen). I went into the iStore and tried to check on some gizmos and whatsits galore when a familiar face caught my attention.

It was my ex, Francis. He smiled and approached me. I thought it wasn't him, but it really was. Nothing has changed since the last time I saw him 5 years ago. He asked a lot of whereabouts since we didn't communicate after we broke up...and so I told him I just broke up with my boyfriend for 2 months. I thought we could compromise and reconcile, until he told me he's married with his girlfriend for one year.

He told me he looked for me everywhere 2 years after we broke, but couldn't find me. It was a sad moment, but I didn't let him notice how affected I was.

He treated me at Red Ribbon and bought me some scents of his choice. He told me how I've changed and how I've grown...and then he defined how he missed me.

When it was time to part ways, he took my hand...then kissed me goodbye. He wanted to send me home with his car, but I refused. I don't want to be affected that much. I just told him that I still needed to run some errands for my dad, though, I knew that he knew that I lied.

When I got home, that's when I realized how much I missed him. I got his number, but I deleted it immediately. I didn't give him my number. It was part of the plan. I don't want to send him false hopes.

We could never be together again...not now, not ever!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

too sad....maybe in another lifetime....
    i'm not sad about, though i should say, i wasn't happy about it either.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top