View RSS Feed

laagan_si_organizer

The GAYness of everything

Rate this Entry
A lot people have still not accepted me for who I am. I mean, what's the big deal? I'm gay and that's it! Should it really be an issue?

What's getting into my nerves is the fact that, they still can't over it...but no matter what they do (or what they say), I'm still gonna be gay. This is me.

I have never gotten into a discussion with people about me being a self-proclaimed gay, but then again..."action speaks louder than words".

It's not about how I really look outside, nor the brands of clothings I wear. As Mahatma Gandhi said, "The truest test of civilization, culture, and dignity is character, not the clothing." It speaks a lot for itself.

Whatever your problem is about myself, face it! No matter how you discriminate me or put me down, it still wouldn't change the fact that I became true to myself. My question is...are you?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I respect your openness about this matter. Accepting sexuality is sometimes hard to embrace but it takes a lot of courage to do so, so I commend you for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxyvixen
    I respect your openness about this matter. Accepting sexuality is sometimes hard to embrace but it takes a lot of courage to do so, so I commend you for that.
    thanks..it does take a lot of courage, yet you also need to accept every bit of discrimination they take against you, but you don't necessarily have to take it against them. acceptance is the key...

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top