Conversation Between jamesgalejames and casperotz

3 Visitor Messages

1. tnxx asa location bro? tnx
  2. bro i would like to adopt your 2 yr. old labrador . I think i and my brother could meet his needs an make him part of our family and be part of The CSDC family, I think your lab would be happy to see same of his kind..and naa usab q 2ka pagumangkon dri na gnahan usab keu ug dogs nya naa usab diay q 1ka pit ug 1 ka lab na mka duwa2 nya...... I am available to meet with you at a time that's convenient to you. Please contact me to set up a time. I look forward to hear from you soon. my # 09166251456 tabunok ra amu......... tnx plssssss
  3. bro i would like to adopt your 2 yr. old labrador . I think i and my brother could meet his needs an make him part of our family and be part of The CSDC family, I think your lab would be happy to see same of his kind..and naa usab q 2ka pagumangkon dri na gnahan usab keu ug dogs nya naa usab diay q 1ka pit ug 1 ka lab na mka duwa2 nya...... I am available to meet with you at a time that's convenient to you. Please contact me to set up a time. I look forward to hear from you soon. my # 09166251456 tabunok ra amu......... tnx plssssss
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top