Conversation Between avia and dookie3283

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. kapal muks talaga ang owner ng profile na to.

very defensive kahit pananagutan nya yon.

bwahahahaha!!!!!!

ahahahha....avia avia avia maria....oh my gash....oki raka bro?ibog ka nko parts pag sulti lng

dili man angayan kaibugan nang attitude that you have sir.
    very bad example for others.
    and makes istorya.net's buyer fell insecure whenever they're buying items here.
    very nauseous attitude
  2. @ miley03
    defend lang niya miss and you'll regret later
  3. kapal talaga ng mukha nito. patawa-tawa pa kahit may mga unfinished businesss pa.
    mahiya ka naman.
  4. hey dookie. read the post of burnxp. you just neglect it. it's still your responsibility.
    what the hell is wrong with you?

@-milLey03- good luck to you. know the person first.
  5. dah! mau na....lelx....kusog mn mang hilabut kasaba noun...ahahha paytera inday miles uist...
  6. @miley03 *ayaw pailad ana niya miss kay wa pa ka kaila sa pagkatawo ana niya..
    tan-awa na si burnxp ga-problema kay giilad ana niya.

i-search ang iyang old profile moy2, mailhan nimo siya
  7. hope there will still be next time.. coz in any time you will be arrested. a case is already on going.
    good luck
  8. palusot ka pa. super denying talaga.
  9. you know, they are just some of the users in this forum who were not satisfied with their transaction to you.

try to ask yourself if you did the right thing.

you want evidences? enable your profile for accepting private messages and i'll show it to you.
  10. you know burnxp right? he said that the item that you sold to the guy was defective. and till now he hasn't receive the money yet because of your false excuses.
    i even read the post of the president of a certain association namely cebu pctech. he said that you just run away from your obligation of paying the money that you have used from his group.
    then now, you still deny those things? let these people make the action for what you have done.
    and good luck for your business.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top