• Tips on Taking Extra Care of Your Pets

Those who have their little furry buddies at home should keep in mind that all pets, like people, need some tender loving care. Pets depend on their owners on many aspects of their lives. Like babies, they need time, attention and affection, and they give them all back to when you need a warm cuddle or a purr. Here are some tips on how to take better care of your furbabies.

Food. Pets need nourishment as much as we do. High-protein pet food are especially good for your cats and dogs. Make sure to feed them in a quiet and safe place so they can enjoy their meal without being disturbed. Have water available for them at all times as pets can get dehydrated if they don’t drink enough.

Grooming. Maintenance is key to keeping pets healthy and fit. Bathe little fury friends at least twice a month to keep them from fleas and other parasites as well as prevent skin infections. It would be good to comb hairier pets regularly to minimize hairballs and shedding of the fur.

Exercise. For those who have gentle giants for pets (like Great Danes or St. Bernard’s) or even the fierce ones (like Dobermans, Rottweillers or Pitbulls), know that exercise is crucial for them to release energy. Walking them daily would help in keeping their hearts healthy and their muscles and bones in prime condition.

Ongoing until July 19, the Shopwise Pet Festival showcases pet products like food, toys, accessories and pet hygiene at discounted prices. Discover great deals on Surebuy and VitaPet products, which are exclusively available in Shopwise. Show some love to your furbabies with pet treats and accessories at 10% off.

Enjoy the good life one can afford. At Shopwise, one gets the best value and quality with everyday big deals, big bargains, big discounts, big savings and big values on a wide selection of fresh goods and produce, groceries, fashion items, health and beauty products, school supplies, toys, gadgets, home accessories, electronics, appliances and more, all under one roof. In Cebu, Shopwise is located along N. Bacalso Avenue, Basak San Nicolas and is open daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. with convenient and spacious basement parking available.

For updates and promotions, visit www.shopwise.com.ph, www.fb.com/shopwisesupercenters and @shopwisedeals on Twitter.
      You may like...
      Comments 3 Comments
        IneedAhotel -
        they are not just pets-they are family. they deserve to be treated like one.
        ellielo -
        Flea and tick treatment is absolutely a must if you live in the woods
        Alex456 -
        Great info! Thanks a lot! I got a dog not long ago, so I'm clueless about many things. I've already ordered the needed products (a collar, fleas and ticks protection products, a shampoo, etc.) at the Pet Meds Online store. But I understand that I need to learn a lot to take care of my pet in a proper way. Also, I heard that pet owner give supplements to dogs. Which ones are good?

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top