• S&T Scholarships for College Students Now Open

The Department of Science and Technology - Science Education Institute (DOST-SEI) is inviting college sophomores who are taking up Science, Math and Engineering courses and enrolled in a DOST Accredited school to apply for the 2013 Science and Technology Scholarships for College Student (2013 STSCS).

therealsingapore.com

Applicants can secure application forms at DOST Regional Office VII, Provincial Science and Technology Centers (PSTCs) in Cebu, Bohol, Negros Oriental and Siquijor. In Cebu, you can get the forms at DOST 7 office located at Lahug S&T Complex, Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City. Forms may also be downloaded at www.science-scholarships.ph or www.sei.dost.gov.ph.

Deadline for filing of application is on October 18, 2013 (Friday).

For inquiries, you may contact Elvirg or Yad at Tel. Nos. (032) 418-9055 / 255-9734 or email elvirg_figura@yahoo.com, avpdost7@yahoo.com.ph or jasmin_sati@yahoo.com.

iSTORYA.NET is the official online media partner of the Department of Science and Technology Region VII
      You may like...
      Comments 2 Comments
        janchan -
        thank you for this information.

very useful
        Miller56 -
        I really liked all the information on your site. But being able to work and put in the effort is one thing, but finding a reliable website that offers professional homework help is another. So if you are looking for a professional service that does homework https://rafalreyzer.com/homework-hel...lege-students/ for students around the world, this article will guide you in finding one I will help you take your first step. We have compiled a list of 5 best homework help websites for college students. You can be the expert on this site

- - - Updated - - -

I really liked all the information on your site. But being able to work and put in the effort is one thing, but finding a reliable website that offers professional homework help is another. So if you are looking for a professional service that does homework https://rafalreyzer.com/homework-help-websites-for-college-students/ for students around the world, this article will guide you in finding one I will help you take your first step. We have compiled a list of 5 best homework help websites for college students. You can be the expert on this site

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top