• Tida Thai: Bringing Authentic Thai Cuisine to Cebu

Sweet, sour, salty, spicy, and hot - Tida Thai's flavors hit the spot.

Located in the heart of Cebu City at The Gallery, Pope John Paul II Ave, Tida Thai is the city's latest Asian cuisine gem with various flavorful dishes that offer guests a truly authentic Thai culinary experience.

Beautiful Ambiance

When I entered Tida Thai, I first noticed the ambiance, which immediately captured my attention as the warm colors, aesthetic lighting, and exquisite furniture all blended for a wonderful dining environment - perfect for a dinner with family, friends, and romantic partners.

With three levels of potential seating, the place was unique and remarkably comfortable, making me feel right at home.

A Homage to Thai Cuisine

The dynamic husband-and-wife duo Jeremy and Juna Morgan founded Tida Thai. Their love for Thai cuisine and frequent travels to Thailand inspired them to bring their favorite flavors to Cebu, hence the creation of Tida Thai - a restaurant that aims to share the beauty of Thai cuisine.

Their head chef, with 17 years of experience in Thai cuisine, ensures that each dish served at Tida Thai authenticates Thailand's rich culinary heritage.

"We want our customers to feel at home and experience authentic Thai food," said Juna Morgan, regarding what separates Tida Thai from other Thai restaurants.

She also added that Tida Thai wants the Cebuano community to have a place to comfortably enjoy and share authentic Thai food with their friends and families.

Culinary Highlights

With my visit to Tida Thai, here are some delicious dishes that I recommend:

1.Signature Dish: Pad Thai with Shrimp or Chicken

The pad thai was an explosion of flavors, perfectly balanced with a hint of sweetness and tanginess.

2.Mango Sticky Rice

I could not resist the mango sticky rice, a combination of mango and sticky rice drizzled with sweet coconut milk and made for a refreshing meal and dessert.

3.Pineapple Fried Rice

The pineapple fried rice was a feast for the eyes and the palate. Served in a pineapple shell, it was a delightful mix of sweet and savory, with chunks of juicy pineapple complementing the savory rice perfectly.

4.Mixed Seafood Curry in a Coconut Shell

The mixed seafood curry, served in a coconut shell, was a visual delight. The seafood was fresh and tender, and the curry was rich and flavorful, which blended well with the sweet taste of the coconut.

5.Binagoong Fried Rice

The binagoong fried rice had a unique flavor profile, with the shrimp paste making a rich and savory dish.

Bonus: The Drinks

Tida Thai had a variety of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Their taste and presentation were exquisite. Moreover, their herbal taste felt truly refreshing, making it a good accompaniment for your meals.

An Authentic Thai Experience to Share and Enjoy

Tida Thai aims to offer its guests an authentic Thai experience in Cebu. Whether dining with friends or family or enjoying a romantic evening, Tida Thai is the perfect place to savor the warmth and richness of authentic Thai cuisine.

With great food, ambiance, and service - this authentic Thai restaurant is a haven for any food enthusiast.

- Russell Bryce Lim Dy
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top