• Maretes Cajun Seafood: Cebu City's New Seafood Haven

Cebu City is no stranger to culinary gems, especially in seafood, where competition is as high as the ocean tides on a full moon.

With various delicious options, Maretes Cajun Seafood brings a unique and exciting twist to the local seafood scene.*

It is located conveniently at 19 Pres. Quirino St. This seafood haven offers a spacious dining area, plenty of parking, vibrant neon lights, and flavorful dishes that combine for an ambient restaurant atmosphere.

An Aquatic Adventure

Forget about plates – in Maretes Cajun Seafood, you dine directly off a plastic-wrapped table in a boodle fight style.*

The menu at Maretes Cajun Seafood is a seafood lover’s dream, with plentiful options such as crustaceans and mollusks. Likewise, there is a variety of sauces to choose from, further enhancing the taste and quality of the meals.

Customizing your meals from start to finish is also an enjoyable bonus as it adds to the excitement and curiosity of your dining experience.

Some of the food highlights include:

* Shrimp
      * Crabs
      * Mud Crab
      * Punaw
      * Mussels
      * Scallops
      * Halaan
      * Squid
      * Rock Lobster

I enjoyed the Shrimp Dip for ₱320. It was indeed the best bread-related appetizer I have ever had. It was like adding melted cheese spread on crispy toast, except with a shrimpy seafood twist - making a taste I had never experienced before.*

If I could, I would label this dish a cultural icon that every seafood enthusiast must at least try once.*

Because it mainly specializes in seafood, this restaurant also surprisingly has pork belly, which is also delicious. However, it came to my table cold despite my being the only diner.*

Final Verdict: A Must-Try Seafood Restaurant

The taste at Maretes Cajun Seafood is genuinely remarkable. The seafood is fresh. And the flavors are indeed flavors of the ocean. Maretes Cajun Seafood captures the essence of Cajun seafood and excels in the taste and spice departments.*

In terms of improvement, the temperature of the food could be further observed as it would enhance the dining experience even further.

Price Range: ₱₱
      Rating: 9/10

Whether you're a local Cebuano or just visiting, Maretes Cajun Seafood promises a meal that is as enjoyable as it is memorable. I don’t enjoy seafood, but this restaurant made me think otherwise.

If you’re into seafood, flavor, and spice, dine here because everything is excellent.

- Russell Bryce Dy
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top