• Will Mikhael's Latest Single, "Akong Addiction," is out

Will Mikhael makes his mark anew with the release of his latest single, "Akong Addiction," now out under Universal Records Philippines.

Accompanied by an official lyric visualizer, the song finds the young Cebuano singer-songwriter in deep infatuation with someone. The lyrics express intense attraction and admiration towards a woman the singer has just met.

The singer is captivated by the woman's physical appearance ("gwapahan ko sa'imong face" - "I am mesmerized by your face") and finds her irresistible, using phrases like "ikaw na akong addiction" (You are my addiction) and "Na-addicted nako" (I am addicted to you) to convey this overwhelming attraction.

With the release of this trilingual R&B track (in English, Filipino, and Cebuano), Will Mikhael became the latest cover of Spotify PH's BISDAK Playlist.

At the same time, "Akong Addiction" made it to other Spotify playlists such as OPM Says Chillax, Pinas Vibes, Sappy and Senti, and Relax Tayo.

Will Mikhael also has an upcoming big event. At The Podium Hall, he will kick off the stage for Jesse Barrera + Albert Posis: The Hold On Tight Tour on May 25, 2024. He will open the concert with his fantastic original songs.

"Akong Addiction" is now out on your favorite digital streaming platforms.
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top