• Munch, Sip, and Learn About Food Business at the Ayala Malls Central Bloc

Munch, Sip, and Learn About Food Business at the Ayala Malls Central Bloc from Feb. 24-26

Foodies and promising food entrepreneurs will relish a 3-day food extravaganza, the Bite Sizes Food Fest, at the Activity Center of the Ayala Malls Central Bloc on Feb 24-26, 2023.

Over a dozen homegrown food and beverage brands participate in the food fest.

Apart from the delightful food and drinks one can munch on and sip away, the gastronomical feast is lining up a series of learning sessions for aspiring food entrepreneurs. Sign up for these free sessions.

Check out these exciting sessions:

Feb 24, 1 pm
      Quick Tips for Food Business Owners. Get to know about the challenges food business owners face with Queen Dionaldo from Bizhero.

Feb 24, 6 pm
      Your Friday habit, Slogos Trivia Night, spices up the evening.

Feb 25, 1 pm
      Cake Decorating. Learn the basics of cake decorating from DCakes.

Feb 25, 4:30 pm
      Bento Box Workshop. Make meals visually delicious, too— Curate bento boxes for your next food preparation ideas.

Feb 25, 7 pm
      Acoustic sessions. Relax, it’s a weekend. Listen to a night of soulful music with the greatest hits from Lady Gaga, Adele, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, and Taylor Swift.

Feb. 26, 11 am
      Food Safety Handling. Sanitation in preparing food is crucial for your health. Listen to a guide on how to prepare your food safely.

Feb 26, 1 pm
      Food photography. Release your inner artist and join the Food Photography Workshop by the Bakery Boutique.

Learn something from this 3-day weekend as you munch and sip away during the food fest.

Come to Ayala Malls Central Bloc with family and friends for a fun and productive weekend.

Participating homegrown food brands include Brookies, Buching’s Empanadas of Ilocos, Cafe Co., Happy Coffee, Hermidalo Scoops, HxN Goodies, Lemonest, Mameng’sKitchenette, Mamita’s Pizza, Mille Crepe by Kari, Dilaya, Shake & Strain, The Bakery Boutique, and Wraps.

For more updates, visit and follow the Facebook page of Ayala Malls Central Bloc.
      You may like...
      Comments 1 Comment
        fivehand5 -
        I dreamed of my own business. I want to share with you my experience in this, namely in the development of software for your business. There are countless companies that offer business theme development, but the question is where to find the best company. Personally, I am very pleased with the work of this shopify custom theme development company. It was here that I was helped with my question and now I have an increase in my sales. Try it too!

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top