• Cycle in the City: A BTC Fun Ride & Bikefest

“The Cycle in the City, a BTC Fun Ride and Bikefest” is set to take place on June 16, Saturday, 2012. It is open to all road bikers, mountain bikers, folding bikers, tandem bikers and BMX riders. Registration is only P150. Participating riders will gather at the BTC grounds at 5:00AM and shall kick-off the 25-kilometer city-wide ride by 6:00AM.

“Cycle in the City, a BTC Fun Ride and Bikefest” is endorsed by the Cebu City Sports Commission. This event is not a race. It is an occasion that aims to celebrate cycling and the bicycle culture, and most importantly, it presents a unique opportunity for bicycles to take over the city streets, and for bicyclists of all shapes, sizes and ages to get together to celebrate and promote cycling as a way of life.

Registration is now on-going at BIKECOLOGY. For more information, call Bikecology at 416 19 29.

Banilad Town Center is a bike-friendly zone, one of the very few in Cebu. After the race, an unveiling of a bicycle parking area on BTC grounds await the riders and their family members as they return to BTC; plus prizes will also be given away. Special prizes will go to the rider who will be judged as Best in Fancy Attire, Youngest Biker and Oldest Biker; other fun categories are Biggest Group/Contingent, and Vintage Bike Award.

Enjoy the BTC style of living with a variety of shopping and dining options along the lifestyle strip to cater to your every need and whim. Banilad Town Centre is located along Gov. Cuenco Ave. and is open from Monday to Sunday; for updates and more information contact Customer Service at (032) 345 32 60 – 61. For a list of stores, promotions and activities visit www.baniladtowncentre.com .
      You may like...
      Comments 12 Comments
        Code Talker -
        dako ika tabang biking pagpa-ubos sa air and noise pollution
        clidim -
        i think it would really be nice if majority of people would go biking instead of riding a car to bring them to their work or somwhere else
        Code Talker -
        dapat naa na bike lanes within the major cities of cebu
        saitohkiyohiru -
        Bike lanes being available is not an issue. Even if bike lanes will be present, motorists generally in the Philippines are inconsiderate. However, what is important is presence. If biker presence is more pronounced then motorists would be more cautious. As bikers, we have to be massive enough to be significant in the road. One hurdle that I have is the lack of bike lockers. By lockers I mean parking areas where you can lock you bike, dili lang kay sa poste or sa tupad sa coral.
        zam_xy -
        ngano naa mana bayad? ug d mo bayad d pwede join?
        modsna -
        apil ko ani oi. nindot kayo ni sa health ug sa savings.
        bigseed -
        Some photos of the Cycle in the City are up. Please click LIKE on Bigseed Media & Marketing Solutions Inc. | Facebook --get more updates on upcoming events and promos and activities.
        franzyap -
        nindot ang bike pero lisod i balance
        RHEEDISH -
        Bike bike bike!!! For a b-tir world.... Hehehe
        jack_guitarfreak -
        i love bike!! mag bike rako padung work
        jack_guitarfreak -
        mag bike ang tanan wala nay aso sa palibot mas healty
        garboso -
        hangtod karon wala lang japon ko bike.

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top