• How to Make Your Own Onigiri

A make your own onigiri hands-on demonstration highlighted the launch of Fujinoya's Japanese meals.

Fujinoya, known for its Japanese cakes and specialty coffee. Now offers Japanese meals, made possible by its recent collaboration with Ichiriki Chaya.

Tuna Mayo Onigiri

Both restaurants have a reputation for serving authentic Japanese food. Ichiriki Chaya, operating for years now, known for their rice meals and noodle meals, as well as Japanese snacks. Fujinoya, on the other hand, is a trusted brand when it comes toJapanese cakes and pastries for almost three years.

Assorted Sushi and noodle meals

Collaborating with Ichiriki Chaya completes the shop, said Carlostito Gothong, Fujinoya President.

"I partnered with Ichiriki Chaya because I felt that Fujinoya was missing just a little something to make it complete. I have been a customer of Ichiriki Chaya for quite a few years and have known how good they make their products. It was easy to reach out and partner with them and right now, I definitely feel that Fujinoya found its perfect partner," Gothong added.

Fujinoya, located in Wilson Street, Lahug, Cebu City is open from 11 am to 11 pm.

For inquiries or reservations, call (032) 888-6075. Follow @fujinoyaph on Instagram
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top