• Published on 01-05-2012 02:22 PM
      Article Preview

Amidst the great landscape of Pinamungajan and Aloguinsan boundary, of national road, coconut trees, farms and a little bumpy ride comes a surprise. Southwestern's hidden wealth and is now enjoyed by many.

The serene view from a top and glide down at the cliff lies HIDDEN BEACH, the mocha ...
      Published on 12-30-2011 05:35 PM
      Article Preview

In this rainy season, the best way to keep warm is a cup of hot chocolate or coffee. As for me, nothing beats that nostalgic feeling a champorado (thick chocolate rice pudding) my Lola used to cook for me when rain would dampen my playing mood. So would a cup of warm sikwate (hot chocolate). Sadly, ...
      Published on 12-24-2011 12:10 AM
      Article Preview

"Party like, like it's the end of the world.. We're gonna party like, like it's 2012. You know it doesn't matter as long as we got each other. Turn it up, turn it up, mash it up! It ain't the end of the world!"

Jay Sean's 2012 song is so addictive and influential that you believe ...
      Published on 12-23-2011 04:17 PM
      Article Preview

Ever been too busy to cook?

Ever been short on cash, not having enough to grab a quick bite from a fast-food joint?

Ever had an inexpensive meal but doubted where they got their ingredients and how the food was prepared?

YES, of course we’ve all experienced these. ...
      Published on 12-19-2011 03:13 PM

Remember that viral Youtube video about Cebu Pacific's unique way of demonstrating the plane's safety measures?

Here's to refresh your memory:

CEB brings back Dancing Crew on special flights this holiday season

The Philippines’ largest national ...
      Published on 11-07-2011 01:26 PM
      Article Preview

What is “Trick or Treat” in a Philippine setting? Do we pattern it with how the west does it or do we do it with our own style? Like everyone else, “Trick or Treat” is usually done with the usual western flavor. Kids dressed in Halloween costumes with adults serving them treats or with what’s “in” these ...
      Published on 10-18-2011 10:38 PM
      Article Preview

CPDRC. Just a bunch of letters that, when linked together, is the acronym for Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center. To some Cebuanos and Filipinos, it is the maximum-security prison in Cebu. But to the rest of the world? It is the home of the sensational dancing inmates.
      Seeing

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7077787980
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top