• Published on 02-13-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

She joined iSTORYA.NET in 2004 because she wanted to learn the Cebuano dialect. She hailed from Bacolod City and worked as an IT staff in one of the universities in Cebu. I, on the other hand, joined the website in 2002 and spent most of my time off from work online as a diversion. Seriously, just for ...
      Published on 02-11-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Talk about meant to be together.

It all started one afternoon. My bestfriend Lloyd (fingolfin in iSTORYA), who is an active moderator of the site, was browsing through some photos taken during iSTORYA’s outreach program with the babies at DSWD. I was looking at the photos with him and there ...
      Published on 02-09-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Getting over someone is like cooking stew...

SAUTE

You saute all the basic ingredients -- salt for the tears you've cried, onions for the things that made you cry, garlic for the remnants of your broken relationship ...
      Published on 02-03-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

I've been going back and forth trying to write this article as decently as I could, and then I realized I just didn't know how to. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to "surviving a breakup." Whatever that means.

Photo from Bloke Support

Behind ...
      Published on 02-01-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

After the Christmas, New Year and Sinulog hoopla, up next is the dreaded holiday for singles who are currently looking for their one true love. The search for love has become quite a rollercoaster of emotions—some too hopeful, some have become bitter—especially when we are influenced with movies, love ...
      Published on 12-29-2015 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

It is almost New Year! Are you ready to jump for that extra inches of height? Are your fireworks ready to scare the bad fate away despite many No-firework campaigns?Are your polka dot fashion attires ready? Did you buy the 13 fruits in circular shapes? Apparently, they represent wishes for every month ...
      Published on 10-20-2015 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

iSTORYA.net is currently nominated in the News and Events category. It is displayed in the 2015 Hall of Fame:http://bloggys.ph/2015-hall-of-fame

We've just reached the voting stage! The voting stage is to determine the secondary category winner, which is the "People's ...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top