• Published on 07-05-2012 09:28 AM
      Article Preview

First LCC in Southeast Asia to offer OnAirWiFi

Cebu Pacific Air (PSE:CEB), the PhilippinesÂ’ largest flag carrier, will provide OnAir Internet service to passengers in its Airbus A330 fleet starting in 2013. The airline also has the option to install Wi-Fi on its fleet of Airbus A320 aircraft, ...
      Published on 05-02-2012 11:06 AM
      Article Preview

A time capsule is always an appealing idea. It's like sending a love letter to your future grandchildren, or children perhaps. But do you know that there is a time capsule that will be launched in space this 2014, bearing messages from the current generation, and will return back to earth in 50,000 ...
      Published on 01-27-2012 12:03 PM
      Article Preview

Friendster. Myspace. Multiply. Blogger. Twitter. Youtube. Foursquare. Tumblr.

And most of all—Facebook!

My life networked in Social Media. I am the type of person who writes my thoughts and updates people close to my heart. With Social Media, lines of communication have ...
      Published on 01-13-2012 06:22 AM
      PLDT myDSL

One significant detail to set the 2012 Sinulog celebrations apart is the introduction of PLDT WiFi Zones all across public thoroughfares and establishments nearest the event to maximize the Sinulog experience.

In partnership with Cebu City Government through the Office of the Mayor, Councilors ...
      Published on 01-09-2012 02:08 PM
      Bounty Hounds Online Philippines

The highly-anticipated free-to-play sci-fi MMORPG from Level Up! begins CBT very soon. The hounds will soon be unleashed with the exciting launch of Bounty Hounds Online Philippines!

Level Up!’s newest free-to-play, sci-fi MMORPG (Massively Multi-player Online Role Playing Game) is set ...

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2532333435
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top