• Published on 03-21-2016 10:30 AM

Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote (and who do not give a damn!).

As the May 2016 election draws near, more and more campaign violations can be observed along the streetwalk and other campaign venues.

Here are the set violations by our Commission on ...
      Published on 03-15-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Being a teacher is never an easy task. The long hours at work and working overtime over endless paper works and preparation for more activities the next day is never a joke. It simply eats up your time and energy.

Three years ago, I left the teaching field and went on a sabbatical ...
      Published on 03-11-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

A Pet Lover Dubbed as iSTORYA’s Most Eligible Bachelor 2016

Who would’ve thought that this year’s iStorya’s Most Eligible Bachelor is one sweet pet lover?

One of the famous and engaging guys in the forum’s chat box, luff101 bested other men in the forum when he won ...
      Published on 02-22-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

It may have been an ordinary Friday for most but for me, it was a Friday when I pursued my passion and put up a site that will forever change our lives, and the lives of many.

Thursday - February 21, 2002 - I was busy setting up a dedicated server that would host our site for about ...
      by Published on 02-22-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

For a while people have been asking why we made the iSTORYA.NET Logo the way it is. Some say it's nice, some say it's confusing, and in one way or another people get parts of "what it is". For the past 13 years, we have told a couple of friends and acquaintances about what it really stands ...
      Published on 02-19-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

A week ago before Valentine’s Day, gracie7 won this year’s iSTORYA’s Most Eligible Bachelorette. Pitted against her were equally beautiful and smart women of iSTORYA but she stood out and remained a constant favorite among the users in the forum. So it didn’t come as a surprise that she coveted the ...
      Published on 02-14-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Ours is a love story that started out "on air"...

Back then we did not have the luxury of mobile phones, text messaging, and the internet. We had handheld radios and a whole bunch of people to talk to on the same radio frequency. Going on air was called "kitkit" and ...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top