• Published on 03-29-2014 09:30 AM
      Article Preview

Head over to The Terraces, where admission is free, and take any of the Hardcore and Body Combat Sessions by Fitness First, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. on certain Mondays - March 24 & 31, April 21 & 28 and May 5 & 19 or learn the Brazilian martial art of Capoeira Roda by the Capoeira Martial ...
      Published on 04-11-2013 02:13 PM
      Article Preview

Women often see models in really good shape in the magazines, and wanted to be in the same shape. They tend to forget that these people are genetically lean (ectomorphs/hard gainers) that which they don’t get fat easily because of their fast metabolism, these women have been training for years of weight ...
      Published on 03-07-2013 10:08 AM
      Article Preview

Gone are the days when we just eat what we want without worrying about big-a*s diseases. Right now, it’s all but normal to check out that calorie count or nutritional facts at the back of the labels of what we buy at the stores. We see sprouting gyms all over and any form of exercise added to our daily ...
      Published on 05-17-2012 10:54 AM
      Article Preview

Probably the most challenging feat today is maintaining a fit and healthy body. Add that with the wish of a slimmer waistline and a flatter abdomen, well, some might just surrender to the fact this will always be a wish and nothing more.

The existence of Cheetos, Chippy, Magnum, chocolates, ...
      Published on 04-30-2012 12:00 PM
      Article Preview

A lot of fad diets can be very discouraging. Most brag that if the diet plan is followed, you can lose dramatic amounts of weight in lesser time. While this may hold true for some, most busy workers and students end up with lesser inclination to undertake crash diets or even quit the gym because they ...
      Published on 03-08-2012 12:31 PM
      Article Preview

March 2010 marked a defining point in my life. It was the time that I found out I have thyroid cancer. I was teary-eyed reading my biopsy results. It was blurry and I had a hard time reading, a bit of myself was in denial or was in doubt if this is true and another part is in wonderment of how and why ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top