• Published on 09-04-2013 12:21 AM
      Article Preview

My apologies for missing out on the previous week. But let me be blunt, nothing much has changed since then. The sun still rises in the morning and sets in the evening. The sky is still blue. And the Southwestern University Cobras continues to be unbeatable this season, finishing the elimination round ...
      Published on 08-20-2013 02:13 PM
      Article Preview

The country’s best players of StarCraft II, League of Legends, Alliance of Vanguard Arms, Tekken Tag 2 , Dota and Dota 2 will be competing at the SM City Cebu-Tradehall on August 23-25 2013. In addition to the featured games, participants and visitors will be treated to other activities such as Costume ...
      by Published on 08-20-2013 08:51 AM
      Article Preview

Not much has changed in the hierarchy of the league with the reigning champions, Southwestern University Cobras, continuing to be in a class all on their own following their recent conquest of their blood rivals, University of the Visayas. The bottom though, has some movements with the Cebu Institute ...
      Published on 08-14-2013 07:07 AM
      Article Preview

With the action of the first week of the Cebu Schools Athletic Foundation Inc. (Cesafi) already in the books, the iSTORYA.NET Sports Team brings you its first edition of the Power Rankings – an unofficial system that takes a look at the different results from the past week and ranks the teams according ...
      Published on 08-12-2013 06:42 PM
      Article Preview

For one week, 12 hearts beat in unison with the rest of this basketball-mad country as we all bore witness to the Gilas Pilipinas’ successful campaign in the 27th FIBA Asia Men’s Championship.

In a silver-medal finish that felt like gold, the Philippine’s national basketball squad finally ...
      Published on 08-03-2013 11:25 AM
      Article Preview

The south continues to be a hotbed for promising basketball talents who are looking to fulfill their potential in the hopes of making it to the big leagues in Manila. Cebu, in particular, remains to be the undisputed haven for such players, notably in the Cebu Schools Athletic Foundation Inc. (Cesafi) ...
      Published on 03-11-2013 12:32 PM
      Article Preview

The date was May 27, 2002, a morning which in my mind will forever live in infamy. The time was approximately 5:30 in the morning. There I was in the living room of my uncle’s house in Muntinlupa, fixated upon the television set that was airing Game Four of the 2002 NBA Playoffs series between the Los ...

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top