View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. How to start your own Siomai Business

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	golden siomai cebu philippines chicken beef japanese dumplings siopao chili sauce-0346.jpg 
Views:	3242 
Size:	204.8 KB 
ID:	16012

Here's an interesting read for today. Ever wanted to start your own business but could not think of one? you can add this to your list. There is no doubt that majority of us likes dimsum. Siomai, siopao, dumplings, etc. I mean who doesn't? It's easy to eat, fun to chew, the taste is delicious and more importantly... a bang for a buck! (or a peso). Whether its for breakfast, lunch, snacks or dinner, you can eat dimsum all day, any day and that's ...
  2. business partner full time/ part-time

Quote Originally Posted by alcatraz View Post
    [IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-n5z5tPIw4jY/VTEJ6uFU93I/AAAAAAAAASc/uqZP0yS3FAY*******Untitled-2.PNG[/IMG]

This is the first time that big companies like Pepsi, Kopiko, Bimoli, Megasoft, universal canning and Unilever joined the Multilevel Marketing company...

Planet Mobile Business Club is a Multilevel Marketing Company that creates and moves aspiring Entrepreneurs by
    giving them the opportunity to earn while using and promoting Pepsi, Kopiko, Bimoli, Megasoft, universal
  3. Burger or Business?

If you have 50 pesos right now will you spend it for burger? or invest it in a business?

What 50 pesos for business? You might be wondering if I'm already gone insane, right? but nothing to worry about I'm in sound mind and spirit.

If I knew an online program that can start you a business out of your 50 pesos will you take action? well....

GOOD NEWS! I have a program that can give you extra savings with your 50 pesos to start with.

4. What business can you recommend?

by , 12-22-2009 at 01:41 AM (Finding Financial Freedom by COACH ROVEL)
    What business can you recommend? - this is the question I received from a chat message from one of my online friends in facebook. I recalled this conversation as I listen to Brian Tracy, he mentioned that if you want to be a good salesman, you must read books on selling at least 30 minutes per day every morning. Same way with business, most people thinks that doing business is like having sari-sari store. Doing business needs personal preparation.

Tags: business, ca2020
    Categories
    Uncategorized
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top