View RSS Feed

onlyvic

1. GT Cosmetics gains following in Social Media

After a month since GT Cosmetics Manufacturing’s fan page debuted in Facebook, 600 people already clicked on its “Like” icon. Genuine users have found their way to the site since April, having discovered a way to share experiences regarding the company’s beauty products.

The fan page is a one-stop shop for product information, as well as, testimonial for regular users. GT Cosmetics with its growing following across a wide age and gender bracket has recognized the power of social media ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Times like this.

Times like this makes me feel indifferent about things around me.

A lot of things is boggling in my mind and even writing them all down here won't lessen the burden.

A burden but not a problem though.

But I can't avoid to be annoyed with myself when I start thinking that it gets to be a burden. Things that I wanna do... things that I should have done... things that I did.

Some would even think that I am carrying a problem in mind but not
  3. Still at the backseat alone.

Funny that I just made a blog prior to this one and I just got a forwarded message from Shak of Harakiri Mosh:

"when someone is flirting with you...

please COOPERATE."

It's funny coz that's the last thing I could not do this time even if I want to.

A guy is (I think) flirting with me as of the moment and I just find it hard to show even a bit of interest even if I feel the same way. I just think it's not the right time though

Updated 11-19-2008 at 09:17 PM by onlyvic

Categories
    Random Thoughts on the go.
  4. Playing too safe.

I now feel hesitant to show that I like the guy even when I know he likes me,too and he likes me first! Maybe it's because I don't wanna expect this time for anything from anyone. I have been through a lot of things. Maybe not that bad but definitely not the good way.

I feel like I'm playing safe this time. Being careful about everything when it comes to stuff like this. I don't wanna risk any time too precious to lose. I am no longer in a hurry and things can wait.

Updated 11-19-2008 at 09:23 PM by onlyvic

Categories
  5. Thank God I am not alone when it rains tonight.

I was in my 6th grade when I discovered that I am afraid of the rain. I fear rain.

Whenever I hear the rain falling down the roof so hard, I felt like crying and would just wish that I fall asleep fast.

I was spending my vacation at my aunt's house and my cousins were already asleep. we slept beside each other.

It suddenly rained so hard that I didn't want to open my eyes. I tried so hard to sleep yet I couldn't. I stayed awake all night anxious. I would

Updated 11-19-2008 at 09:29 PM by onlyvic

Categories
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top