View RSS Feed

gracie7

1. Ngano dili dapat makigbalik sa EX

51% or over half of Filipinos ang motoo that “Love is sweeter the second time around.” But pila lang pod ka percent sa mga nagbalik ang nahimong successful ang ilang relationship. And it's already too late to realize that if someone shows you who they really are, believe them....................the first time around! So as early as now, say ‪#‎NeverAgain‬ because most of the time, second chances can be an opportunity for someone to disappoint you again.

And here are 10 Reasons nganong ...
  2. Cebuana lass conferred international award for malunggay anti-tumor study

• Young Cebuana scientist received award for her anti-tumor research that uses malunggay seeds
    • Arian Rollan says her exposure with cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy inspired her to seek other alternative
    • She hopes that the Philippines would support her and other young researchers and scientists

Young Cebuana scientist received award for her anti-tumor research that uses malunggay seeds
    Arian Rollan says her exposure with cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy inspired ...
  3. What's the difference between BB Cream and CC Cream?

“It seems that you do a lot of research on makeup. I am wondering if you can tell me the difference between BB Cream, CC Cream and a Primer. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!!”

I assumed if she wanted to know the difference that some of you might have the same question. So why not write a post about it!

A few years ago, BB cream hit the market. It came from Asia (where the women have beautiful skin!) and it was a huge hit.

I still see it ...
  4. What are the differences between a BB, CC, DD and EE Cream? And which do you actually need?

For years now, we have been touting the benefits of all-in-one foundation, moisturizer, and sunscreen. But what started out so innocently as a BB cream has now evolved into a revolution, with BB, CC, DD, and EE creams entering the market. As if makeup shopping wasn’t difficult enough, now it sounds like bra shopping in an alternate universe!

Luckily, I’ve spent time researching each cream, and I’m happy to tell you which I quite frankly think are worth the money and which are not! ...
  5. First Genitourinary Vascularized Composite Allograft (Penile) Transplant in the United States

A team of surgeons at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), led by Curtis L. Cetrulo, Jr., MD, and Dicken S.C. Ko, MD, announced today that they have performed the nation’s first genitourinary reconstructive (penile) transplant. The 15-hour operation, which took place earlier this month, involved surgically grafting the complex microscopic vascular and neural structures of a donor organ onto the comparable structures of the recipient.

The patient, Thomas Manning, 64, of Halifax, ...
  6. Biotech Company Granted Ethical Permission To Attempt To Use Stem Cells To Reactivate The Brains Of The Dead

A biotech company in the U.S. has been granted ethical permission by an Institutional Review Board in the U.S. and India to use 20 brain-dead patients for what is sure to be a highly controversial study: From next year, they plan to stimulate their nervous systems in order to restart the brains. Bioquark is hoping that its part in the groundbreaking ReAnima project will reveal if people can at least partly be brought back from the dead.

It is important to note that at this point, ...
  7. It's hard to wait around for something/someone

You can try to ignore what it is that you want. You can think of reasons why you should wait a little longer, why now is not the right time to act. But you'll always be on edge.

You can't really get it out of your head. It's not in there anyway. It's in your heart. It's in your being.

When you think the desire is gone or has been replaced, the smallest reminder of your desire sends it hurtling back to the forefront of your mind, making your head spin.

Updated 10-11-2016 at 06:53 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top