View RSS Feed

splendid moonlight

1. Today - I mean yesterday

I went to an exhibit that was part of my company's project promotion and I regret to say that it bored me completely and made me feel like I totally did not belong. I honestly thought I would've been more productive if I stayed at the office.

I met my boss' wife and his youngest son (who is still a baby) at their house. The baby jump-started my day and took all my troubles away.

I had fun talking with the only Filipina companion I had at the exhibit; that is she ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thai Spicy Beef Stir-fry

A few hours ago I was trying to plan our meals for the next week (we don't usually do this but I figured we might as well give it a try) when I bumped into this easy recipe, made a quick trip to the grocery store, back to the house, then to the kitchen, to try the whole thing out.

Thai Spicy Beef Stir-fry!

The finished product, weeeee. When the pan started spitting out hot oil, though, ...

Updated 10-01-2008 at 11:41 PM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Food
  3. Almond Kisses

Always wanted to start blogging again. I actually have another blog, or two, that I neglected. I made a new one but it's still empty because I'm still trying to figure out the 'concept' or theme because I didn't want to be just blabbering there, eventually get bored, and abandon it again. So for the meantime I'll be writing some stuff here.

Anyway, below is a picture of my flash drive (looks so cutesy doesn't it? bought it for its retractable slide cover), a single Kisses chocolate, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top