View RSS Feed

Hi Nikki Pee

1. Signs That You're Meant to Be Together

15 Signs that You're Meant to Be Together
    via Tumblr.com

1. You tell him things you don’t tell anyone else. We don’t mean blurting something out when you’re emotionally unstable, but the desire to tell him intimate details about your life means you trust him — a major component of successful long-term love.

2. You let her see you in moments of weakness. It’s easy to be happy with someone when you’re feeling good about life. But what about when you’re ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Who is kurdapia.nikki ?

source:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nikki

• Quite possibly the cutest, sweetest, and most attractive girl you'll ever meet. Not only is she pretty and hot, but she has great intellectual insight and is all around a perfect person. No matter what she does, you could never get mad at her. When you see her pictures, her smile, her eyes, you feel not only turned on, but content. Content because you know that she is everything you could ask for.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How To Keep Your Girlfriend Happy

How To Keep Your Girlfriend Happy
    lyndontran via tumblr.com

1. One & Only. Your girlfriend should be your one & only. Make her feel special, k guys ? You’re lucky to have her even if she’s lucky to have you too. We know there are prettier out there but we like feeling as if we’re the only beautiful one in your eyes, & the only one you see.

2. “Ladies first.” No. That rule doesn’t apply to communication. Don’t wait for her call, text, IM, why ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Boys Do Fall In Love

Boys Do Fall in Love

1. Guys don’t actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.

2. Guys love flirts. (sure? HAHA)

3. A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.

4. When a guy says he doesn’t understand you, it simply means you’re not thinking the way he is.

5. “Are you doing something?” or “Have you eaten already?” are the first usual questions a guy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Greatest Relationships

The greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in. The ones that swept you off your feet and changed your every view. The ones where you found yourself to be a better person because of who you were when he/she was around. The ones that made you wake up with a smile on your face no matter how corny it was. The ones that made everything right when it was wrong. The ones that caused you physical pain to leave because leaving meant losing a part of yourself.

The greatest ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. True Love Waits

I attended a seminar about True Love Waits earlier today, July 17 @ CIT-University held at the school's AVR. And I thought of ranting my thoughts here.

I think I'm being pressured by what the world dictates with regards to dating. "Am I ready to pursue someone?", "will God be happy if I step into dating now when in fact I should be prioritizing my studies?"

THE 5 PERSONS THAT DESERVE MY TRUE LOVE
    • God deserves my True Love
    • I need True
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND."

It doesn't matter if you don't intimately LOVE the person, just don't make the fall in love with you.

I have been a victim of forbidden love for about three times.

What really hurts? They know they're giving me butterflies in my stomach. Paying too much attention. With all those words that made me realize how I really am to them. Then weeks after those sweet moments, they say, “I have a girlfriend.” In the first place, it shouldn’t be a big deal to me. But what confuses ...

Updated 11-13-2014 at 05:44 PM by kurdapia.nikki

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top