View RSS Feed

splendid moonlight

1. Need O+ blood donors

My friend's dad is currently admitted in a hospital here in Cebu and needs 3 O+ blood donors. If you are willing to help, please PM me or contact me at 0932 550 2308. Thanks in advance. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Building Blocks of the Human Spirit

It's true what my grandmother used to quote, "It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all."

It's corny, yes, but it's true. I have experienced not being able to feel anything - that is, I know what being emotionally numb is like - and it's hell. It doesn't make me feel human at all. Sometimes it makes me feel beneath human, other times it makes me feel above human. Neither feels good. If I were to gain some kind of power over most humans, I didn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Small Hands That Hold

I have mixed emotions about kids. I don't want any harm to happen to any of them, but I like them better when they're polite or sweet and not bratty.

A lot of girls would jump at the opportunity to hold a baby or talk to a kid because they're cute, chubby or whatnot. I don't. I do with puppies, though. Maybe it's because I believe kids should be full of glee and innocent wonder that when one of them misbehaves or says hurtful things, it destroys a part of me. Or maybe I'm ...

Updated 09-15-2010 at 04:55 PM by splendid moonlight (lalala)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Favorite Authors

This was supposed to be a reply to a thread but it got too long I might as well post it here.

I have had favorite authors whose works I seem to have grown out of. An example would be Robert Jordan. I recently read his books again and I had to skip some parts (I didn't want to read about Rand's dreams, and dreamed a lot he did). I still love all of the characters, though. Even the bad ass ones.

I have to read 100 Years of Solitude again to see if I ...

Updated 09-04-2010 at 12:26 AM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Nothing Ever Happens

I've come across an article on the internet that is very degrading to thin/petite/small women.

Years ago the hype about skinny women led the world to promote plus size models to show that women come in different shapes and sizes. This was done in the hopes that people will start to appreciate diversity. You'd think everyone will be happy. But nope, that's not what happened.

Now some fat women think they're better than skinny women because they have curves. Some stupid ...

Updated 09-03-2010 at 09:43 PM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Beast

What animal are you?
    Why do you ask?
    Just tell me what animal you are.
    Hmmn... sparrow I guess.
    Sparrow...
    I choose it for what it represents... you know, hope...
    How about you what animal are you?
    Never mind me.
    That's not fair.
    It's not important.
    I think I know what animal you are. You're a lion, or an elephant. You're a four-legged beast that lives in the jungle.
    Will you pick me up tomorrow?
    How do I recognize ...

Updated 09-02-2010 at 08:42 PM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 5 Things I Would Do To Entertain Myself If I Didn't See A Soul For 7 Days

1. Do cartwheels. I can't do cartwheels.
    2. Climb trees.
    3. Explore buildings and other people's houses. Sometimes when I'm out on the streets, I imagine I am alone - just me and all inanimate objects - then I think about what I would do, where I would go. It's scary but somewhat exciting (the thought of it, mind).
    4. Imagine I came across Gerard Butler and we strike a conversation. He offers me a cigarette and his denim jacket.
    5. Sleep. Dreams can be entertaining. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top