View RSS Feed

Hi Nikki Pee

1. My Jam-packed Wednesday ♥

Due to plagiarism concerns,
    I shall direct you to a link to my orginal post.

Original Post: http://hinikkipee.wordpress.com/2010...day-%E2%99%A5/

Updated 12-31-2010 at 09:26 PM by kurdapia.nikki

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. You Got Me

You Got Me by Colbie Caillat
    Written by Colbie Caillat and John Shanks
    Album: Break Through
    Track: 3

You're stuck on me and my laughing eyes
    I cant pretend though I try to hide
    I like you. I like you.

I think I felt my heart skip a beat
    I'm standing here and I can hardly breathe
    You got me. Yeah, you got me.

The way you take my hand is just so sweet
    And that crooked smile of yours ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Night with my PRETTY SISTERS :)

My night got better because I spent it with my sisters. We had so much fun and all of this is the effect of being left behind by a Daddy! HA HA HA. Fortunately, my Dad's on a vacation. He's currently in Malabuyoc now for the fiesta there. So yeah, we're FREEEEEEE!

My eldest "sister", who is actually my MAMA, cooked us shrimps for supper. Then at 8pm we headed to Ayala Center ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Procrastinators

Procrastinators are often called “lazy” and “irresponsible.”

But the truth is…

Procrastinators are no less productive than people who work themselves to death under deadline stress. Since procrastinators put play ahead of work, by the time they’re done playing, they’re in a much better mood to work. Creative juices flow better when you’re in a good mood. Procrastinators ...

Updated 09-10-2010 at 07:14 PM by kurdapia.nikki

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. That's My King! Do You Know Him?

The bible says that my King is the King of the Jews. He’s the King of Israel.
    He’s the King of righteousness. He’s the King of the Ages.
    He’s the King of heaven.He’s the King of glory. He’s the King of Kings.He’s the Lord of Lords. That’s my King!
    I wonder, do you know Him?

My King is a sovereign King.No means of measure can define His limitless love.
    He’s enduringly ...

Updated 09-08-2010 at 09:46 PM by kurdapia.nikki

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Friendship

Sirach 6:5-17

If you are polite and courteous, you will enjoy the friendship of many people. Exchange greetings with many, but take advice from only one person out of a thousand. When you make friends, don't be too quick to trust them; make sure that they have proved themselves. Some people will be your friends only when it is convenient for them, but they won't stand by you in trouble. Others will fall out with you over some argument, and then embarrass you by letting everyone know ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Why are clouds white?

Diba clouds are made of tiny droplets.

According to the concept of light, particles reflect different pigments of light. Small particles with lowest frequency — red, highest frequencies reflects violet. Smallest particles (lowest frequency) to largest particles (highest frequency) reflects these colors (ROYGBIV).

Clouds are composed of different sizes of droplets, they reflect a certain color with accordance to the size of the droplet. Therefore, they reflect ALL kinds ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top