View RSS Feed

Memoirs of an Amnesiac

1. Generation Y

I did this when I was a bit younger. I even argued a lot with my grandfather about it. I can't believe I would come to do this myself when I reach this age. This realization came in just days ago while I was settling a trouble one of my students did.

It used to be that my grandfather would argue with me how different the children in our generation and in theirs were. "In our generation, children would never do this".... is often the opening lines of what seemed to be a call ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Status Quo

They say that no matter how far you travel, it only appears as if you never left. Sooner or later, after all your travels, you will find your feet leading you to where you came.

This blog wouldn't be about travelling but a little part of it would be. I have never really travelled outside the country. The mere thought of leaving home, being away from one's family, away from the comfort zones and away from all the familiar things I have grown used to, just scares me. I always thought, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top