View RSS Feed

FAQ's Playbook

My personal blog about the NBA and other basketball stuff.

1. Are the Miami Heat really the underdog?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miami-heat-dancers.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	6520

The Miami Heat "fans" are attempting to appear humble as they claim that their team are the underdog in this series against the Oklahoma City Thunder. This team has been the recipients of criticisms since the 3 turds who happened to be caliber All-Stars joined forces to take the easy way of getting the championship ring. Still, the fans of this team has the audacity to post in this forum that their team are the underdog.

An ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bandwagoners Domination

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3l55.jpg 
Views:	9433 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	6509

Every year , threads on the Basketball section of this fine forum are infested with bandwagoners posting ridiculous one-liner blurts and trolling that a few days ago it led the locking of the Oklahoma City Thunder thread. Speaking of which, I'm astounded by the fact that there are a lot of posters here are claiming that they are OKC fan. I doubt they know the whole situation of the franchise's relocation from Seattle to OKC. It doesn't matter for them anyways, ...

Updated 06-18-2012 at 07:06 PM by FAQ

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top