View RSS Feed

gracie7

1. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

This is a classic banana bread – moist and full of chocolate chips!

Ingredients
    • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
    • 1 1/2 cups flour
    • 1 cup sugar
    • 1 teaspoon baking soda
    • 1/2 teaspoon salt
    • 2 eggs, lightly beaten
    • 3 bananas, mashed (1 cup mashed banana)
    • 1 cup chocolate chips

Preparation
    • Pre-heat the oven to 350°F .
    • Grease and flour a 8 1/2-inch x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan (or use baking spray, such as Baker's Joy brand).
    • In a large bowl, whisk
  2. Skincare Alphabet: A Is For AHAs

Do you know how to decipher the ingredients label on your moisturiser? Or whether you should be using retinol? Or what the difference is between AHAs and BHA? Relax and let the Vogue Skincare Alphabet break it down.

What are they?
    AHAs are alpha hydroxy acids - a class of chemical compounds that can be either naturally occurring or synthetic. Many are derived from organic sugars, with glycolic acid (from sugar cane) and lactic acid (from milk) the best-known and best-researched ...
  3. Which Social-Media Tribe Are You?

Social media, that most absorbing of time-fillers that's only ever a swipe away, has come to dominate how we communicate - and for some more than others. Here, after an honest, but anonymous, poll in the Vogue office, we break down the varying breeds of users out there - from overzealous hashtaggers and oversharers, to those that opt out entirely.

The Lurkers
    These are users that never comment, never “like”, never post and never admit to your face that they’ve checked out ...
  4. Expectations blinds us — Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to...

Just because someone doesn’t love you
    the way you want them to,
    doesn’t mean they don’t love you
    with everything they have.

Like all sweeping assertions that brush aside exceptions with a broad stroke of pen, this too must be taken with a pinch of salt.

It only means that the person who falls short of your expectations in love, may also be loving you but in their own way, but projecting a wrong image because of their failure to openly express and ...

Updated 04-27-2016 at 12:52 PM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  5. Blank Space X

• Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle but still want you in their life.
    • I won't wait forever for you to love me back.
    • Sometimes you need to stop thinking about other people's feelings and think about yourself and what would you be better off doing.
    • Silence is the best answer to a lot of questions.
    • Don't just change for the better. Change for the best.
    • This world would be a better place if people just treated each
  6. Things I've Learned in Life

I've learned -
    that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.

I've learned-
    that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back.

I've learned-
    that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.

I've learned-
    that it's not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.

I've learned-
    that ...
    Tags: laugh, learn, life, love
    Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  7. When can you say that you're really in love?

Love. Amour. Amore. In popular fiction, the signs of true love tend toward the melodramatic: heart palpitations, loss of sleep, loss of appetite, blowing curtains, fireworks. If you feel these things, however, you're not so much in love as in lust. So lust aside, here's a sampling of the undeniable signs of true love — and good (emotional) health.

You're willing to explain why you don't want to date others
    With all the nasty little diseases around, the idea of sleeping around ...
    Tags: love
    Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top