View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Skincare Alphabet: C Is For Copper

Do you know how to decipher the ingredients label on your moisturiser? Or whether you should be using retinol? Or what the difference is between AHAs and BHA? Relax and let the Vogue Skincare Alphabet break it down.

What is it?
    Copper peptide GHK-Cu is found naturally in the human body, and combines the element copper with three amino acids, making it a tripeptide.

What is it used for?
    Copper peptides have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and ...
  2. 7 Things Every Woman Should Know About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

Polycystic ovary syndrome (commonly known as PCOS) is one of the most common hormone disorders, affecting an estimated 1 in every 5 women—which is why it's surprising how many of us a) don't know anything about it or b) find it so hard to find the information we need about it.

Here are 7 things about PCOS everyone with ovaries should know.

1. Doctors don't know who'll get it and who won't.
    "Essentially, PCOS is a series of bead-like ovarian cysts that wreak ...
  3. Why Women Prefer To Date Older Men

What do you think of ladies dating older fellas?

Is age just a number? Is love really all that matters? If you answer these questions in the affirmative, then why do you still shake your head when you see a gorgeous 20-something woman with an older guy?

We admit, we're as much conflicted as you are. And we're also prone to stereotyping and judging people whose names we don't even know—all we know is she's better off with us than Lolo Tanders / Tito Tanders. But we don't ...

Updated 05-13-2016 at 04:34 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  4. Blank Space XV

• When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
    • You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.
    • Sometimes the bigger the smile, the more pain there is to hide.
    • In my life, I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've missed, I've hurt, I've trusted, I've made mistakes, but most of all, I've learned.
    • Every new day is another chance to be a better person
  5. phone numbers

180089088266, 0018476222565, 180089088266
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. rush modem only b315s-936 admin access with free lte sim kickstart

7. Skincare Alphabet: B Is For BHA

Do you know how to decipher the ingredients label on your moisturiser? Or whether you should be using retinol? Or what the difference is between AHAs and BHA? Relax and let the Vogue Skincare Alphabet break it down.

What is it?
    BHA, also known as salicylic acid, is beta hydroxy acid - a derivative of aspirin.

What is it used for?
    Salicylic acid has several uses - it's the key active in Pepto-Bismol - but in skincare it is mainly used to fight acne, thanks ...
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top