Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by raissah
    This girl!! Gipahilak jud ko nimo dres office. Haha Hurot na tanang bilib nako nimo, Bula. Grabeha ka strong nimo. We love you, Bula.

Love you too rairaiken...
    This girl!! Gipahilak jud ko nimo dres office. Haha Hurot na tanang bilib nako nimo, Bula. Grabeha ka strong nimo. We love you, Bula.
    Wow this is cute
    Quote Originally Posted by iHyper
    ingat
    salamat
    Quote Originally Posted by care_bear
    Pwede mahibaw asa ka adto sis? HeHe..

Dili man ko tig basa blogs pero nice imo blog by the way. So heartwarming.
    thank you sa appreciation...naa ra ko diri sa kilid-kilid
    Pwede mahibaw asa ka adto sis? HeHe..

Dili man ko tig basa blogs pero nice imo blog by the way. So heartwarming.
    ingat
    Quote Originally Posted by iampaul07
    does bula means ba member of bulalayan? just know some from bulalayan mountainering group & kita lang ko sa profile pic nasa bukid.
    Nope..im not a member of any group.i love mt. Climbing though. Joiner lang ko always
    does bula means ba member of bulalayan? just know some from bulalayan mountainering group & kita lang ko sa profile pic nasa bukid.
    Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC
    This is really a nice blog... Take care wherever you go.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    This is really a nice blog... Take care wherever you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeoR
    Thank you for being a part of our community. We will miss your physical presence and we do hope to catch you online. Take care and may God bless you and guide you as you continue your journey through life.

Awww, thank you sir @BeoR..kahilak man sab kog popcorn continue to be a blessing to others.. God bless too!
    Thank you for being a part of our community. We will miss your physical presence and we do hope to catch you online. Take care and may God bless you and guide you as you continue your journey through life.
    kinahanglan mag lo2 gihapon ka kung asa ka paingon kay wala nay mopakaon nimo didto...hahaha
    Hi,

Hope you don’t mind me getting in touch. I’m Adnes from BlogDash. Just want to let you know, we are looking for Bloggers that accept business blogging opportunities. If this is something that could interest you, please get in touch with us. Thank you
    this poet is so passionate.. very nice.
    so nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by jed_daves712
    now i know how it feels!!..
    i was so numb for what she really feels...
    now as i read your blog..
    i just realized what have i done!!..
    basin ikaw tong laki. ahaha JK.
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoy0224
    “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”

you know where you stand Wen. and you have both feet firmly on the ground. you won't buckle. you won't sway. raise your hands. receive the world. this is nothing. you got this.
    ken,youve been so supportive of me,thank you so much..God bless!
    “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”

you know where you stand Wen. and you have both feet firmly on the ground. you won't buckle. you won't sway. raise your hands. receive the world. this is nothing. you got this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top