View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. SLAYER "Hell await" album

by , 01-16-2009 at 02:51 PM (My Extreme Metal Collections)

Updated 01-28-2010 at 11:52 PM by DEMONOCIETY (image problem)

Categories
    Extreme Metal Music Collection
  2. CHTHONIC "Seediq Bale" album

by , 01-16-2009 at 02:43 PM (My Extreme Metal Collections)

Chthonic in greek means underworld.

a symphonic black metal hailed and raised in taiwan.

Updated 01-28-2010 at 11:52 PM by DEMONOCIETY (image problem)

Categories
    Extreme Metal Music Collection
  3. RMB City Finally Done

Got back January 5. Got to work right away on finishing a project my company was involved since May 2008--the RMB City Virtual City Project.

RMB City

More information about the city/project here:

RMB City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A snapshot of the city when it was about 80% complete last September...

The grand opening was last Saturday, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lessons in Contentment

Lessons in Contentment
    by Rick Warren

I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. Philippians 4:11 (NIV)

Here are four steps to develop contentment in your life.

1. Stop comparing yourself to others. When you compare your life with someone else’s, the only place it can lead is toward discontentment. There will always be people who appear to be better off than you, but you don’t know their real circumstances. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My ex-boyfriend Francis...is married!

I was at SM the other day. I was strolling and trying to look for a good charger for my iPod Nano (4th gen). I went into the iStore and tried to check on some gizmos and whatsits galore when a familiar face caught my attention.

It was my ex, Francis. He smiled and approached me. I thought it wasn't him, but it really was. Nothing has changed since the last time I saw him 5 years ago. He asked a lot of whereabouts since we didn't communicate after we broke up...and so I told him I just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The GAYness of everything

A lot people have still not accepted me for who I am. I mean, what's the big deal? I'm gay and that's it! Should it really be an issue?

What's getting into my nerves is the fact that, they still can't over it...but no matter what they do (or what they say), I'm still gonna be gay. This is me.

I have never gotten into a discussion with people about me being a self-proclaimed gay, but then again..."action speaks louder than words".

It's not about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Don’t Settle for Happiness; Aim for Joy

Don’t Settle for Happiness; Aim for Joy
    by Rick Warren

“Whatever happens, dear brothers and sisters, may the Lord give you joy …” Philippians 3:1 (NLT)

A man once told me that he’d broken up with his fiancé because she didn’t make him happy enough. Mind you, he was happy with her; she just didn’t make him as happy as he felt a future wife should.

What this man told me gives memorable insight into how some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top