View RSS Feed

Love

1. 50 Reasons not to Date a Photographer

1. They rather hold their bulky camera, than hold hands with you.
    2. On a romantic date, you’ll watch the sun go down and think “Wow this is gorgeous” and they’ll go “mirror lock, tripod, and stop down f/8 at 1/125.”
    3. You’ll never be able to enjoy tv, movies, or magazines because they’ll point out all the visual flaws.
    4. They like to sit in obscure coffee shop and voyeuristically watch people for great lengths of time.
    5. If you’re taking a walk outside and you come across some “interesting light”
    Categories
    Love , Photography
  2. 45 things a girl want, but won't ask for ♥

Boy's dont realize how much one little thing can upset a girl.
    45 THINGS A GIRL WANT, BUT WON'T ASK FOR:

1. Touch her waist.
    2. Actually talk to her.
    3. Share secrets with her.
    4. Give her your jacket.
    5. Kiss her slowly.

Are you remembering this?
    6. Hug her.
    7. Hold her.
    8. Laugh with her.
    9. Invite her somewhere.
    10. Hangout with her and your friends together.

KEEP READING .. ...

Updated 10-09-2011 at 08:41 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love
  3. Top 8 things i hate about being a nurse

Well i just read it a while ago and it kinda hit me and i guess every nursing student or any nurse will agree on this

Wondering why I chose eight? Each entry represents the standard eight hours nurses like me spend in one shift. Standard, eh? I frankly used the number because I need one; otherwise if I add up all the extended hours, this list could go on forever.

So I hate being a nurse because…

EIGHT – Nurses wear all white and we have to wear our ...
    Categories
    Love
  4. Seven myths about caffeine

For many of us, a morning without coffee or tea is a like the proverbial day without sunshine. For me, much of it is about the ritual. OK, who am I kidding? It’s about the caffeine. Mmm, I love caffeine -- that naturally occurring alkaloid found in the leaves, seeds, and fruits of more than 63 plant species worldwide. But at what risk do I indulge in my morning coffee and afternoon espresso?

Caffeine is most famous for its role as a stimulant and its ability to delay fatigue. I clearly ...
  5. Nursing

Nursing is an ART and I am a nurse by profession..

Kani lang sah ako isuwat

Bsta i miss these books

Categories
    Love
  6. 5 Foods that Keep You Thin

Take a look around any book store, and you'll find dozens of diet books lining the shelves. Despite their bright and cheerful covers, with their positive, upbeat claims, many of them are filled with information that promotes all the wrong messages.

"The word 'diet' is negative and implies people can go on and off them," said Jane Korsberg, a senior instructor in the department of nutrition at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland.

Korsberg is one nutritionist ...

Updated 07-10-2011 at 09:21 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love
  7. 5 ways to get his attention in 72 seconds

You’ve probably heard that people make split-second decisions when they meet others — especially potential romantic partners. People are indeed very skilled at judging some traits quickly. Sam Gosling, Ph.D., from the University of Texas at Austin recently coauthored a study that revealed, “people get pretty good reads on others for the traits of extraversion, openness to new experiences, likability, and self-esteem” based on their photos alone. But what about when you’re meeting with someone in ...
    Categories
    Love
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top