View RSS Feed

Unsent

1. To Silver

Dear Silver,

I didn't really understand what you were trying to say when you called me on the phone. I heard you but I couldn't decipher the words. I can't say I was surprised - I have been overwhelmed by the sound of your voice too many times before; it's always so strong and almost growling, like a lion's. In fact, the first time I saw you you reminded me of a lion patiently waiting and looking for something; every movement planned, controlled. Whatever it is you have to go through, ...

Updated 06-09-2011 at 09:53 PM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Unsent
  2. another unsent (don't read if you're looking for a great blog entry)

K,

Of course someone will fall in love with you. Hey, I fell in love with you. In fact, someone might be falling in love with you as I speak (or write). She's falling in love with you faster than she likes to admit. And I wouldn't be surprised because "It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw".

--
    Dearest T,

I'll never have you and you'll never have me. Even though sometimes we'd feel like kissing.

Updated 05-19-2011 at 09:16 PM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Unsent
  3. surprise

Dear Keradon,

I was planning to surprise you with eggs in a basket and one of your favorite drinks for breakfast one of these days. But that's no longer plausible.

That's my only regret.
    Categories
    Unsent
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top