View RSS Feed

Food

1. Bread + milk + egg + cinnamon = french toast

I can't decide which one I like best

eating french toast or

making french toast

It ain't much fun if you're going to be eating alone, though. French toasts are meant to be shared; almost like what coffee is according to Nescafe.

Ahh, my heart simply flutters when I'm making ...

Updated 03-06-2009 at 03:24 AM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Food
  2. Humba

My first try at humba.

I had to recook this because the meat wasn't yet tender.

My second try was almost a disaster. I was using another approach which did not work for me so I had to redo the whole process. It didn't prove too easy, though; the damage has already been done and either it was too salty, or too sour, or too sweet. Only thing that I think saved it were the potatoes (even though ...

Updated 12-28-2008 at 01:48 PM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Food
  3. Bistek Tagalog

I used to think Filipinos living and working out of the country are being a tad bit OA and incredibly fussy and noisy everytime I heard them talk about how they miss Snowbear, utap, bulad, masaryal, hipon, ginamos, and you get the idea. It did not occur to me that if I had cravings for any particular local dish when I'm in my home country, why couldn't my countrymen outside of my country? So of course now I know I was dead wrong.

Anyway, I had a craving for real Filipino dish a couple ...

Updated 12-22-2008 at 02:55 AM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Food
  4. Thai Spicy Beef Stir-fry

A few hours ago I was trying to plan our meals for the next week (we don't usually do this but I figured we might as well give it a try) when I bumped into this easy recipe, made a quick trip to the grocery store, back to the house, then to the kitchen, to try the whole thing out.

Thai Spicy Beef Stir-fry!

The finished product, weeeee. When the pan started spitting out hot oil, though, ...

Updated 10-01-2008 at 11:41 PM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Food
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top