View RSS Feed

Gracie's thoughts

1. Ladies, what is it about YOU that captivates us so?

I've read a blog that's worth sharing because not just I'm a woman but I believe in empowering women.

As legions of gentlemen will attest, the human female is without question the most remarkable form of life World of Women on the planet. Since the dawn of time, women have impacted men to the deepest levels of our soul. And with good reason…females kick ass.

I have a theory that the whole reason God created Eve had absolutely nothing to do with companionship for Adam. ...
  2. Blank Space VIII

• Home is where I can look ugly & enjoy it.

• Lose your pride, lose your patience, and lose your mind. But whatever you do, don't lose hope.

• Never violate the law and NEVER violate your principles.

• LOVE is like water. We can fall in it, we can drown in it & we can't live without it.

• If you say you hate your life, there are some people who dream to live your life once in a while.
    Categories
    Gracie's thoughts
  3. Blank Space VII

• Amazing things happen when you distance yourself from negative people, negative situations, and negativity in general.

• Number 1 beauty secret? Running.

• I'll love you till the end of the world.

• I don't know where I'm gonna be five years from now. But I pray to God it's somewhere beside you.

• The #Virgo woman will try her best to be perfect, look perfect and feel perfect even though there is no such perfection.

Updated 01-22-2016 at 10:44 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Gracie's thoughts
  4. #TheLeaderIWant Forum

Davao City, Philippines Mayor Rody Duterte presents his platforms and programs during the #TheLeaderIWant Forum.

Watch full video here: http://rplr.co/1VXuyy2

‪#‎TheLeaderIWant‬ is no other than Duterte.
    You can clearly see for yourself why the two of them match for each other. Cayetano is the key to Duterte. Cayetano is the last jigsaw piece to the incomplete puzzle. He provides finesse to Duterte. He successfully translates/decode the words
  5. Study Says Birkin Bag Is a Better Investment Than Stocks and Gold

The Birkin Bag has earned an average annual value increase of 14.2% over the last 25 years!

Luxury online retail platform Baghunter claims that if you’re deciding between investing in gold, the S&P 500, or a Birkin, go with the Birkin bag. Baghunter compared the three ...

Updated 01-15-2016 at 09:41 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Current Events , Fashion , Gracie's thoughts , General Knowledge
  6. Blank Space VI - State of the Union address of President Obama

● First Lady Obama. I freaking love you. That tangerine dress is gorgeous on you."

● "I'm treating this last State of the Union just like my first - because I'm still just as hungry. I hope you tune in, because it's for you." -POTUS

● Fun fact: After tonight, Obama will be the 6th president to deliver 8 ‪#‎StateOfTheUnion‬ speeches.

● Fixing immigration system.

● "Food ...

Updated 01-13-2016 at 11:23 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Current Events , Gracie's thoughts , General Knowledge
  7. Blank Space V

Before you assume. Learn the facts.
    Before you judge. Understand why.
    Before you hurt someone. Feel.
    Before you speak, think.

When you're in doubt or uncertain of a particular issue, don't just arrive to a self-constructed, fabricated conclusion that feeds your appetite. Instead, ask logical questions to generate logical answers.

Assuming is NOT morally wrong if you keep it by yourself. Tension arises when you gossip and spread malicious, baseless ...
    Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top