Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

For photo booth - A&R funbox www.facebook.com/anrfunbox
    Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

Yes. a very good advise is contact your supplier directly.

here are other save mode techniques i have experienced:

1) since the date is November, you can still have time to actually make your own invitations. You do not have to print out one big invite medium. I have seen a simple calling-card sized invite.
    2) since you have the same venue for the ceremony and reception, then you do not need a bridal car.
    3) Ask anyone from your close friends who can sponsor a supplier. I have had several events or receptions that i was a "gift" to the couple :me being the MC and DJ.
    One wedding i also did was that the newly wed couple asked close friends and relatives to sponsor all the suppliers.. but the couple were the ones who paid for the food.
    4) one experience i had was that a couple made their own centerpieces. they counted the number of table. say for example:
    20 tables. they made 1 centerpiece every week til their wedding date. the "making of their centerpiece " was done every sunday when they would spend time together. talk. it was fun as they said. they would finish one centerpiece for about 2 hours. It was a cherishing experience that they spent time, with out spending much money. They were so proud during the reception that they made everything.
    and when the reception was done, it was also their give away to the guests.

5) since your ceremony and reception are in one place, that means your "rented" time is catered to both events. so, that is 4 (to 5 hours altogether). You can just ask your photographer for coverage only, and no Same day Edit/s.

6) lastly, No matter how in expensive everything is, do not sacrifice the quality of the reception program because that will be the last impression of the guests. I have said this a million times. Get a good MC. next to having great food, a very well organized program is a must.
    how you can get more from your money dance is probably how an MC introduces the money dance.
    How fun the reception can be will depend on how an MC is able to bring it on.

that's all for now. Have fun preparing! God bless

Ryan Uybengkee

i have to agree with ryan... you have to get a good MC... ryan was my wedding reception MC last january 8, 2016... he's one of the best!

For your transportation needs. Safe Ride Car Rental and Tours | Travel with Comfort pm me and lets make a deal.

Blog Entries
    hi sis, pwede makihitch? nakakita kag florist for 7k? kay mahal kaayo gipangayoan kog 15k then di ko kabuot sakong gusto hahaha

Hi sis, these are custom made giveaways. If you like the design, pm me here or on fb. Please check my page.

https://www.facebook.com/PaoElleIS/p...type=3&theater

P50 minimum of 100 pcs.

ang imo Wedding Cake sis? @imishb..

visit lang amo fb page ...
    lenor's sweet cravings 😊😁🎂🎂🎂

Akong florist is 45k all in entourage and reception

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast