Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by iusheboy View Post
    i understand your points guys.. but sa PVS sports kasi they allow GSD and MAL to compt before but then young judging nila ng base sa speed, jump and the bite.. GSD performs well but sa body structures and the bite sa MAL is far more different. yes i know we should not compare the breed. but the fact they always compare it sa ringsports.. try searching sa youtube the different types of bites and attack sa dogs so you will understand my point why.. ahhhh i love GSD also i got One nga.. hehehehe she is my first lovely beast..

up up up
    sorry sir. but we dont after of bite(full or half) nor how fast is your dog. we trained and decoyed many working dogs like gsd, mals & dobe from different groups here in manila. but i would say we are particular of your dog's nerves and how your dog reacted and respond to the situation. since those breeds i've mentioned really bites and run for we know its in their bloodlines. but not all dogs can handle too much stress..the reason they failed.

good luck and enjoying taking care of your mals..
    Last edited by shamankin6; 07-25-2008 at 11:25 AM. Reason: additional

Quote Originally Posted by shamankin6 View Post
    sorry sir. but im not referring to showline gsd. instead, i faved my side on working line gsd. when we say working line gsd, this are the gsd came from DDR/East lines and west german lines.
    got your point bro.. what i mean is the total conformation of mal and gsd. since they have the same bracket, mals really having a hard time to beat gsd. hmm

but but.. i am to those breeds though.. nothing against them. like mals, like gsd's. lolz
    galeng!
    Last edited by raines; 07-25-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: correction

well well well.. i guess you dont consider Defensive tactics as part of working MAls in what they actually perform in PVS.. hmmm u guys think dont even know MALS and GSD joined in PVS are police dogs in diff country.. hehehe

@ raines.. galeng mo pre dami mo alam sa GSD and MAL. hope if maka visit ko davao u can show me a good GSD lines and especially MALS. . . hehehehe

hmm... sure bro. jz give me a ring if d2 ka dvo. il tour you to an osbtacle here. haha

galeng!

Default Pilipino Malinois Forum

If you guys are real Mechelaar fanatics. You should check this one out

Pilipino Malinois Forum - Tinataguyod ang Mechelaar sa Pilipinas

See you there!

aw.. i have 3 mos belgian
    dogs for sale.... 3 fem 1 male
    anak sa dog sa boracay mansion....
    pm me if interested

up for BM owners

Buhi pa diay ni nga thread? Sharing some of my new bm pups! Pics taken this morning.

bro u can check this out @ Friendster - dusk petshop

for more belgian pics

buhi mulang...long live BM owners...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast