Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

i prefer BM bro.. if trained ang BM obedience saludo ko. then mas taas agility jud ang BM bro daghan dili mabuhat ang GSD na mabuhat sa BM. cos mas niwang and taas man gud ang BM.. bro if naa u kaila na Fmale na BM. add me bro YM iusheboy@yahoo.com para nice ato conversation.. dsperate nako muliwat ako BM

ym added..pro nwala q bro. hehe. nyway, up for our mals.
    galeng!

Default My 3 months old Malinois "ASLAN".

guys, wanna share my 3 months male old Belgian Malinois. he is the direct son of Deguelle de France of Mako San(PUDA 1) and direct grandson of NEPTUNE of FRANCE(PUDA 2)(Imported from France).

right now, he begins his training for PPD.

water stabilization training:

video:

playbite training:

video:

surface exposure:

my friend's malinois..

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so nice!!! sa n to?

Default BM vs Working GSD

Quote Originally Posted by iusheboy View Post
    i prefer BM bro.. if trained ang BM obedience saludo ko. then mas taas agility jud ang BM bro daghan dili mabuhat ang GSD na mabuhat sa BM. cos mas niwang and taas man gud ang BM.. bro if naa u kaila na Fmale na BM. add me bro YM iusheboy@yahoo.com para nice ato conversation.. dsperate nako muliwat ako BM
    i would like to react to such statement sir, if you compare BM to GSD particularly the showlines. i would definitely agree on your statement. but if you compare BM to Working line GSD, i guess its another thing. since both or vice versa can accomplished their task . likewise it also vary depending on their trainings.

Default salamat sa comment

Quote Originally Posted by shamankin6 View Post
    i would like to react to such statement sir, if you compare BM to GSD particularly the showlines. i would definitely agree on your statement. but if you compare BM to Working line GSD, i guess its another thing. since both or vice versa can accomplished their task . likewise it also vary depending on their trainings.
    tnx for the comment sir,but at every RINGSPORT competition GSD will never be match to BM. thats why thy decided to make another dvision for GSD.. they will judge the speed jump and the bite for the BM. YouTube - knpv observe the BMs

Quote Originally Posted by iusheboy View Post
    tnx for the comment sir,but at every RINGSPORT competition GSD will never be match to BM. thats why thy decided to make another dvision for GSD.. they will judge the speed jump and the bite for the BM. YouTube - knpv observe the BMs
    got your point sir. many showline gsd also campaign over the ringsport. the reason maybe you can see some comparison between gsd and malinois. i am referring to DDR/East German lines GSD. these working gsd lines has stunning movements and very graceful approach. they think before they move or act. not like BM's that sometimes very rampage movement due very high civil/aggression. but let's not compare both breed. still it depends on the training of your dog.

by the way, i have also mal and working gsd(czech line). both of them are PPD.

on dog shows, gsd much prevail compared to bm. as what i have observed, bm don't really excel on shows that's why they don't have any redmarks in their PCCI papers. as we could say, they are really not for that. lolz. but but, they are really good for working dogs. unlike gsd, uhmm, it can excel to dog shows due to their nice stand and some have double coated coats. hmm.. but your right men, we should not compare them as they have different characteristics. still it depends on how they were trained..

galeng!

i understand your points guys.. but sa PVS sports kasi they allow GSD and MAL to compt before but then young judging nila ng base sa speed, jump and the bite.. GSD performs well but sa body structures and the bite sa MAL is far more different. yes i know we should not compare the breed. but the fact they always compare it sa ringsports.. try searching sa youtube the different types of bites and attack sa dogs so you will understand my point why.. ahhhh i love GSD also i got One nga.. hehehehe she is my first lovely beast..

up up up

Default Working line GSDs

Quote Originally Posted by raines View Post
    on dog shows, gsd much prevail compared to bm. as what i have observed, bm don't really excel on shows that's why they don't have any redmarks in their PCCI papers. as we could say, they are really not for that. lolz. but but, they are really good for working dogs. unlike gsd, uhmm, it can excel to dog shows due to their nice stand and some have double coated coats. hmm.. but your right men, we should not compare them as they have different characteristics. still it depends on how they were trained..

galeng!
    sorry sir. but im not referring to showline gsd. instead, i faved my side on working line gsd. when we say working line gsd, this are the gsd came from DDR/East lines and west german lines.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast