Page 1359 of 1359 FirstFirst ... 13491356135713581359
Results 13,581 to 13,589 of 13589

Third order from Mercari and another coupon handed down to me.

It may be a small discount this time but it still counts. omg, I really had to write that down

My last purchase was 5,000jpy off in shipping. Aw dada na gyud ko ani wa pay pasko.

Damn customs. Both cheap airmail and DHL packages came today bc of the holiday season delay—32 days and 14 days respectively. Well, it did make me smile somehow.

Just saw this insect today while trimming the plants kay mag haling ta ko kay arang ka daghan ug lamok. I like that my kid is going to be seeing stuff that can only be found in the woods or mountains nowadays. Lately though, creatures such as cute mice with white belly, tiny and shiny brown frogs, green and sleek frogs, skink (tabili), toko, mr x spider kanang yellow, naa pay mga buyog dagko pas saluag (lol), naa puy mga tiki nga lahi-lahi ug markings, dragonflies in the morning, some mushrooms even, are residing in my back yard where they have access to lots of plants and dead leaves and twigs and lesser humans... maski puno-an sa atis nikalit lang ug tubo diri hahaha

Two of my childhood acquaintances had passed away bc of... *cough* diabeetus and some liver complications which started off simply as fatty liver but it was the former that struck a lasting unrecoverable damage. One was fat, the other is chubby. Different BMI's yes but their common denominator was being sedentary and docile.

So, why this news made me smile today? Well, knowing that more and more consoomer millenials aren't going past 40 years of age is a delight for the environment and the society. My generation is the worst generation in all of human history and therefore a purging such as this, by virtue of the trendy American diet, is a great indication that natural selection WILL ALWAYS supersede life no matter how hard people try to overcome death. No escaping that shit whether you are rich or poor so it's better to die at the right age that nature intended.

-------------
    Last edited by gibra'al; 03-03-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Sunny weather

Blog Entries
    Typing my responses here in istorya.. ��

A good way to buy cheap business class tickets is the BCC, visit their website here, you can visit site. They offer a wide range of tickets at low prices, which can be very beneficial if you fly a lot.

lunch and snacks treat by our officemate

10.    Advertisement