Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Samsung Galaxy M110S (Converted Korean Version of Galaxy-S I9000) Issues & Abouts

since i have noticed that no thread is made discussing about, where i believe there are istoryans already who owns the unit; so i decided to start one even though i am not an owner of it.. just interested to have information about.

here is the side-by-side specification of Galaxy-S I9000 of Korean(left), and International/Local(right) versions:

Samsung M110S Galaxy S vs. Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - GSMArena.com

so to all owners of converted Korean version of Galaxy-S I9000, aside from the stated here:

problems with phone imported from korea - Android Forums

please share the limitations/problems you have encountered.. and possible fix if you have the info/ways/etc..

_
    Last edited by Chipmunk888; 03-08-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy M110S (Converted Korean Version of Galaxy-S I9000) Issues & About

diara gi buhatan na jud ug thread!

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy M110S (Converted Korean Version of Galaxy-S I9000) Issues & About

@ earlz

nyahahaha! ^^ para mo saba pod diri, gamay ra tikaw ^^

Gusto kag saba? adto sa iphone thread =P

-about the 80 character limit. when flashed, wla na limit sa number of characters when texting

-korean characters? when flashed, mawala pud

-antenna? its because digital tv sa korea
    Last edited by headblockx888; 03-08-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ View Post
    Gusto kag saba? adto sa iphone thread =P

hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by headblockx888 View Post
    -about the 80 character limit. when flashed, wla na limit sa number of characters when texting

-korean characters? when flashed, mawala pud

-antenna? its because digital tv sa korea

thank you for sharing the fixes bai.

how about the fm radio, functioning properly?

and the 3G and 3.5G features to do data connection or the internet while catering the PC and video call?

any other issues encountered and fixes beside the mentioned above?

any updates on this mga bro..? how to flash man ang in-ani nga model..? dili ba madaot..?

Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk888 View Post
    thank you for sharing the fixes bai.

how about the fm radio, functioning properly?

and the 3G and 3.5G features to do data connection or the internet while catering the PC and video call?

any other issues encountered and fixes beside the mentioned above?
    wla nako na try ang fm radio. ang 3g wla nako na try kay wifi raman ako gamit. parehos ra man i9000 if flashed na

Quote Originally Posted by headblockx888 View Post
    wla nako na try ang fm radio. ang 3g wla nako na try kay wifi raman ako gamit. parehos ra man i9000 if flashed na

if you can try the FM radio and 3G/3.5G USB Tethering with SmartBro, Sun Wireless, or Globe Tatoo, please update us here. should be a big help with others also planning to buy the version.

thanks!
    Last edited by Chipmunk888; 03-11-2011 at 10:32 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast